• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the Women's Room! Say Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDaughterOfTyr

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
BC, Canada
hello nice to see you I know you will njoy there always seems something to read or look at or explore

Thanks Caro! I've been lurking here there and everywhere for some time now. Been playing with vaping for a few years off and on but definitely stepping it up as I just quit smoking (again and for the last freaking time I swear!).

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
Thanks Caro! I've been lurking here there and everywhere for some time now. Been playing with vaping for a few years off and on but definitely stepping it up as I just quit smoking (again and for the last freaking time I swear!).
what equipment, what nic level etc I quit by accident after smoking a pack or better a day for 40 plus blistering years been three months no smokes still stunned by it

Reactions: NoFumus

TheDaughterOfTyr

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
BC, Canada
what equipment, what nic level etc I quit by accident after smoking a pack or better a day for 40 plus blistering years been three months no smokes still stunned by it

Currently using the Kangertech EVOD 2, only been at it since May 29th with the new gear. But so far I like this one, only had to charge my battery once (had a small initial charge) since I started. (when I was rocking some old Maverick 510 gear a few years back I had to have a back up battery on me at all times!)

Fella and I got 2 bottles of 24mg nic and 2 bottles of 18mg nic all by Gold Seal (70PG/30VG).
He prefers a tobacco flavour so he has one of those at 24mg, and another 24mg You Make Me Menthol for us to share (figured I could mix that one with other flavours later on if I am at reduced nic levels).
I grabbed 18mg strength of both Black Cherry Basket and Queen of Cinnamon Red Hearts... should hold me over until I'm ready to step down the nic and my tastebuds are alive again haha!

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
Currently using the Kangertech EVOD 2, only been at it since May 29th with the new gear. But so far I like this one, only had to charge my battery once (had a small initial charge) since I started. (when I was rocking some old Maverick 510 gear a few years back I had to have a back up battery on me at all times!)

Fella and I got 2 bottles of 24mg nic and 2 bottles of 18mg nic all by Gold Seal (70PG/30VG).
He prefers a tobacco flavour so he has one of those at 24mg, and another 24mg You Make Me Menthol for us to share (figured I could mix that one with other flavours later on if I am at reduced nic levels).
I grabbed 18mg strength of both Black Cherry Basket and Queen of Cinnamon Red Hearts... should hold me over until I'm ready to step down the nic and my tastebuds are alive again haha!
great sounds like you are on the right track I started out with the evod there were two in a pack with a smooth juicy tobacco and I think root beer at 12 mg nic didn't know it at the time but probably would have been better with 18 nic I started mid January only because I was visiting my very ill mom in another province who was in hospital- had no intention of quitting just found I was smoking a lot less -then by early February I bought an Istick 20 and before I knew it I was smoking only one or two cigs and then a half a one a day -had to force myself to smoke the cigs they tasted horrible were hot and nasty and I could barely finish them then I found adv at 18 mg nic and by March 1 I said why bother just vape worked like a charm - still surprises me - best of luck to you I am sure you will do it

TheDaughterOfTyr

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
BC, Canada
great sounds like you are on the right track I started out with the evod there were two in a pack with a smooth juicy tobacco and I think root beer at 12 mg nic didn't know it at the time but probably would have been better with 18 nic I started mid January only because I was visiting my very ill mom in another province who was in hospital- had no intention of quitting just found I was smoking a lot less -then by early February I bought an Istick 20 and before I knew it I was smoking only one or two cigs and then a half a one a day -had to force myself to smoke the cigs they tasted horrible were hot and nasty and I could barely finish them then I found adv at 18 mg nic and by March 1 I said why bother just vape worked like a charm - still surprises me - best of luck to you I am sure you will do it

Yeah my fella found he didn't want to finish his pack of smokes on Saturday after we started vaping!
We were really heavy smokers so I think the 24mg was a good place to start, don't see myself staying there long however.
Also YAY! You're Canadian! I'm from the West though... BC girl. Fella's family is from your province though! haha

Reactions: Caro123

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    'ello! Just poking around and found this place. . . assuming it's still alive. :D
    Hello & welcome to the Women's Room MaenadMoogle :)

513727mzfgbailft.gif

We're still here ;) Come on over to the "chat" thread anytime :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread