Well.... Come and praise me... I did it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
This morning at approximately 5:30am when I got to work I ordered my very first Provari!! Went with the basic satin silver starter kit, extension cap, 18650 battery and a waterproof battery box. Then promptly went and ordered another pyrex RSST. I will now be a member of the elite Provari Nation!!! Now the wait begins..... :vapor:

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Mark Anthony:12208070 said:
Congrats! I just ordered mine on Sunday. Hoping it ships today. Hope yours ships quick!

Thank you!!! I'm sure the waiting will be intense. Once it ships I'll be tracking it's every move on my phone!!! :laugh:

I keep checking my phone to see if mines been shipped so yeah i understand lol. It sure seems like a long wait. Hopefully your main usps sort facility is more competent than mine. I've had something processed there 9 in a row without departing once since last Wednesday.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

ogyr.jpg

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
This morning at approximately 5:30am when I got to work I ordered my very first Provari!! Went with the basic satin silver starter kit, extension cap, 18650 battery and a waterproof battery box. Then promptly went and ordered another pyrex RSST. I will now be a member of the elite Provari Nation!!! Now the wait begins..... :vapor:

YAY, congrats! Waiting is the hardest part. This is worth the wait though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread