Well, I bit the bullet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
:toast: Grats. Your new bullet should give you years of service. You didn't mention a battery charger for your setup - did you already have one?

Here's my Silver Bullet, unkicked. Triple V pyrex cartotank from Valley View Vapes, self-modded Phiniac tank with Elegance caps from Hoosier Vapes, and an AGA-T2 rba.

Triple_V_pyrex_1.JPG Bella-Phin-Frog.jpg Silver Bullet with AGA T2.jpg

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
Yeah I got lucky lol I was about to buy a Kick v1 but AltSmoke doesn't have them stocked and then later on I realized they had the Kick v2. I would've bought a Kick v1 and been none the wiser. From what I've heard though the first Kick is a solid device it just has some connection issues some times.
Oh and thanks! :)
Congrats! I just got mine with a kick not too long ago. So far very happy but guess what? The kick2 came out like a week later! LoL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
I figured it'd be a good device to get my foot in the door of world of mech mods since it's basically a protected mech mod. I can do some of the mech-ish things but I can't get too crazy so I'll get some experience before I try something crazy like a quad coil and be less likely to mess it up.

Congrats on the incoming SB, you will enjoy. Not sure how or why they have a hook in me but they do. Sending payment for #6 & #7 tomorrow.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Looks awesome in ELECTRIC BLUE! I've got a lime green one that I've just bought a cover for the bottom half. Gon' be happy when I can get my AGA working properly on top of it. Think I'm going to try the cotton birdsnest technique. You stuff the wick hole with cotton and make a free standing microcoil (without a wick in it) bent down to touch the cotton "birdsnest" and then you just tip and vape, tip and vape. Gonna be awesome I'm hoping. :D Enjoy the SB and give us some more PICS!! :D

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
I almost bought one a couple months ago but they only had Olive Drab and Pink in stock. Every time I try and take a picture this massive cloud gets in the way its the darnedest thing. :)

Looks awesome in ELECTRIC BLUE! I've got a lime green one that I've just bought a cover for the bottom half. Gon' be happy when I can get my AGA working properly on top of it. ... Enjoy the SB and give us some more PICS!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread