Well, I definitely want a mod. But need some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Okay now it's between the chuck, the protege, or the prodigy v2.

Problem is I'm not an 'experienced' user, but I'm smart enough to know that a mod is definitely the best out there for someone like me, who is going to be a heavy vaper. (I don't mind carrying something large around in my pocket, and I'm handy, so I'll probably make my own case)

My questionsss:

What sort of cartridges come with these mods, and are they easy to fill/refill?

None of the 'full kits' say that they inclue cartridges. If I were to get a Protege or a Prodigy v2, I would get a 510 adaptor, I assume that means that I could use like, joye 510 carts with it? Do you think that these kits will include cartridges or will I have to buy them separate?

A lot of these kits only come with 1 atomizer. Should I buy a spare?

As for the Chuck, on his webpage it's a little cryptic. When buying a chuck, what comes with it? Everything I'll need?

Any information on mods and what comes with the kits would be really helpful. Thanks.

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
Think of the e-cig as three separate elements - the battery, atomizer and liquid. These mods are simply the battery - if buying one, you need to specify what type of atomizer you'll be using. Each different type of atomizer has cartridges that are usually filled with absorbent filler to hold and wick the liquid, but cartridges aren't necessary - many of us simply drip directly onto the atomizer.

So let's say you buy a Chuck with a 510 adapter - now you'll need to buy 510 atomizers, and a good number of them IMHO. They'll come with cartridges (usually), and after picking up some e-liquid, you can decide to either drip directly onto your 510, use the standard cartridge, or peruse the cartridge mod board and stuff god knows what into it to facilitate the wicking process :p

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
MHR is right!

Since I currently have a 510 and a SD (uses 901 stuff) I plan on ordering my V2 with both a 901 adapter and 510. I have a box full of 510 carts, bought the 50 pack from Heaven Gifts a while back.

Stuffing your own carts is the way to go IMHO but some would disagree since they are so inexpensive. Filling with your own juice is great too (just drip onto a clean cart) that way you can try different sampler sizes to see what you like. I have never been a sweet vaper but find that I fell in love with a peanut butter sampler recently received. Just wonder how they got it to actually feel 'creamy'!!! lol

Oh and as far as attys are concerned, you can never have too many, never know when one might go out on you and you would hate to have to wait for supplies with nothing between you and an analog but the corner store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread