Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
WOOT! We are up and running and we got a big shipment of Juicy flavors in! Come check us out! Quite a few of you must have been keeping a good eye on us, as we will be sending some Juicy goodness your way in the morning.

Jaaxx and I want to thank everyone for all the encouraging thoughts, prayers, posts, and emails that we received while he was ill. He is well and rested and back to his wonderful, healthy self. :D

We are grateful to have such caring customers and friends!

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
Also glad to hear everything is good for him, Do you have an estimate when the Classics will be back in stock?

We will be making an order for some of the classics this week. Can't say how long it will take to get to us, because if I do, it will no doubt take a week longer than I speculated!

I just got my order confirm/mailed tonight after ordering yesterday. Bought my wife a trial kit of your Grape with some paraphernalia to try to cut down the nic/PG levels on some other juices I have.

Wish ya'll the best neighbors.

Thank you! I think she will love the grape. It is one of my very favorites. The flavor really POPS! No mild, faintly grapey taste here! Let me know what she thinks.

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
tank" data-source="post: 978158" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
tank said:
WB Jaaxx, glad everything turned out ok!!!

SIGH, no Java... :-(

Yes, everything BUT Java! It was left out of our order and has now been re-ordered.

Riptides

Jan 22, 2010
Near Atlanta
Let me know what she thinks.

She thinks it's grape-a-licious, and I don't think it's so bad myself. And it's confirmed the PG juices kill her throat. She's been vaping this with the VG base for a few hours now with no issue.

I used one of the extra 10ml bottles and the virgin VG to cut the 18mg down a little bit, not much, and she seems pretty good with it.

Probably make another order shortly.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread