What a sly fox that Clark of nicoticket is

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I've bought five 15 ml bottles of juice from nt. Just getting started. They are all very good and four are going to be reorders. CLS is awesome on it's own but you can mix it with tons of juices and make them better. It even gave Boba's Bounty a nice twist.
I was on a short nt thread the other day and talked about savory flavors usually have a base that is sickening to me. I mentioned a company known far and wide for their Snicker Doodle flavor and now, more so, and for a long time, their apparent inability to ship for weeks. I just mentioned that when I tried their flavor, the first 5 puffs were really good but then I started to taste whatever was beneath that flavor it was sickening to me.
When I first read about nt's flavors I thought(savory), none of those are for me but I tried them anyway and the rest is history.
Even though I'm low on funds, I had(right? had!) to try Strawnilla so my order this time was 15 ml of juice only. It smells exactly like I hoped it would and like always, the bottle is over filled. When I finish this novel, I'm giving it a try, ASAP.
There was a note on my invoice, +15 ml loyalty bottle. They gave me a free bottle of (drum roll please) The Doodle. Slick marketing at it's best. Great juice isn't always enough to retain customers these days.
Clark is a community member as much as the best vendor for 2013. That isn't luck. IRL, most people don't listen, they are too busy formulating their response to hear what you are really trying to say.
So me, I score juice without asking. And from a pure business standpoint, Clark gets a pretty good write up. I wish I could do more and I will. That gesture got him yet another super loyal customer for life.
To be fair, there are a lot of good vendors out there but I've never dealt with any like these guys.
But, in another post, I have another vendor to thank.
ps..I just tried Strawnilla. Steep? I'll try.

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
Top notch vendor in my book.

Yeppers, NT has a darned good juice...I am HOOKED on creme brûlée...fully steeped...

I tried, really, really, REALLY tried to like my son's Betelgeuse...since he left it here...to steep, I guess...but..(taste is subjective) BLECH!
Same thing with StrawNilla...to "candy"...maybe...I can't put my finger on what I'm not enjoying...Son wins bottle
I have severe arthritis, refuse to allow my son to buy me a K-fun and coil it for me...(pride, sometimes is a kick in the pan!), so, I don't think that I get the "true flavor" from the Frennilla...
I LOVE GCD when it is "fresh"...but my old lungs, COPD'd to death after 43 years of 1.5 PAD habit, hate it...
And CLS is fab to the max (and super GROOVY) until it, too, causes me to run for a hit if the old Advair and two hits on the rescue inhaler...

But...so far, so good with the cream brûlée...

Let me be PERFECTLY CLEAR...Strawnilla & Betelgeuse don't work for me, because I like my fruit FRUITIER...a subjective taste issue...
Frennilla is an equipment issue...and GDC and CLS don't work because I'm old, tired, and Eff-ed up my own damm lungs...

I don't use "the best" topper on my ProVari...I use either an aspire, Nautilus or Kanger AeroTank, My lungs aren't "elastic, and try to kill me on a regular basis...AND I only vape between 70-80 ml a month ANYWAY...so, I'm not sure that any review I might offer has any validity...

THAT being said...I FAITHFULLY order my 100 ml of creme brûlée every month on the day my social security check comes...and I praise the efforts of this outstanding company. These folks are the best of the best...and they are an integral part of me staying on the straight and narrow...continuing to VAPE, and NOT going back to the thing that did me the most damage and tried it's best to put me 6 feet under...analogs...

But, I AM Beginning to think I should try the peanut butter...or the snicker doodle...NEXT month!

Congrats to everyone at NT for the excellent juice...customer service...and flavors!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I have to agree with every post above me. I tried one flavor, then another, then another fresh out of the package....ALL GOOD! Even a juice that I didn't think I'd like off the bat has become one of my favorites(H1N1). I can't order the huge bottles at this time(wish I could...it's that good) but I will be a long time customer not only for the great juice but because of the great customer service as well!!

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I love Nicoticket too! GCD is my favorite, but I have loved everything I've tried. I sort of jumped ship from suppliers for a bit because I was getting zamplebox monthly and funds are limited, but I finally decided that I will be happier spending my $$ buying juice that I really love and skip trying new, just okay juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread