What about turning your vape device to hookah (vape from hose)?. Will you use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterJoy

Jan 4, 2018
I have some idea that can be more somfortable.
Shortly - you just put your vape near you, connect some hose and just vape it when you want.
Like this
6121_big.jpg

You do not need press fire button or keep your mode in hand.
TC will protect your coil and cotton from overburning. If you change batteries to power supply, it will be better :)

Yeah, I have some prototype and it works. In current (not very smart) relealization you should change cotton more often, but still not so often like real hookah.

How this idea seems to you :)?

Funny stuff, but actually with FW i can turn any joyetech device in this

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Only if i don't have to hold the hose either. If i still have to hold the hose, what's the advantage, not pushing a button? And the trade off for not having to push a button is having a big, unsightly contraption on a table for my dog to send flying? It was a dumb idea years ago when it first came out and it may have even gotten worse.

BetterJoy

Jan 4, 2018
If i still have to hold the hose, what's the advantage, not pushing a button?
Device weight 200-300 gr + you should hold fire button + you need to put device.

If you hold hose, it's about 30-50g (for example), you dont need to press and hold button, you can just drop hose.

By the way, hookah 'smoke' it almost 'vape vapour', coz it have VG - vg it the reason why hookah so cloudy. So, if you raise temperature in input, you could get same temp on exit like hookah/usual vape.

Even if it will be more 'dangerous' from temp reason, it still will be more safely than hookah. But actually I think than in higher wattage/bigger coils it's not needed.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Device weight 200-300 gr + you should hold fire button + you need to put device.

If you hold hose, it's about 30-50g (for example), you dont need to press and hold button, you can just drop hose.

By the way, hookah 'smoke' it almost 'vape vapour', coz it have VG - vg it the reason why hookah so cloudy. So, if you raise temperature in input, you could get same temp on exit like hookah/usual vape.

Even if it will be more 'dangerous' from temp reason, it still will be more safely than hookah. But actually I think than in higher wattage/bigger coils it's not needed.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: stols001

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Cue the sitar and bongos.

For me, the appeal of a more traditional APV is that it allows me to fairly closely simulate the experience of smoking, which for me was a 35 year habit, with much less harm. I've only smoked a hookah precisely twice. And that was decades ago, and I wasn't consuming any tobacco product at the time. I haven't the need nor the desire to vape a hooka.

Kinda hard to take on a road trip.

Nope.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: stols001

CatCrazyGG

Dec 28, 2017
Houston, Texas
CatCrazy.hiflyingal.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Please do not evade the forum censors
Status