What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFNDR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Oklahoma USA
It seems like there are a LOT of people in love with the Vivi Nova.

Personally I never really enjoyed it. Maybe it has something to do with my love of 12+ watt vaping.

I'm just getting into rba's for more flavor. Just wondering what it is that everyone loves about the Nova.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFNDR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Oklahoma USA
I couldn't get a good vape off it either. I have to wonder it all wick style RBAs are like that. I love the idea of being able to rebuils at home but I like to vape 3 0hm carto's at 5 volts. I don't want to spend any more money trying stuff just to go back to my 10 dollar carto tank.

I just picked up a did clone and about to pick up a few other genesis types. I want to get into ss mesh wicks and whatnot. I'm building ss mesh wicks for my roommates nova

Mustang73064

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Mustang, OK
The juice delivery device is as the juice itself, everyone has their favorite and what I like you may not. Different strokes for different folks. I liked the mini Nova for its size and ease of filling. I now enjoy the Kanger T3 for the same reason. I do not rebuild either one, I toss the coil and pop a new one on. There are many like me that can enjoy a stock ego at a steady voltage with a clearo who don't want to bother with cartos or RBAs. We may also dabble with a VV/VW but on a low end, i.e. VAMO. Heck, I don't even know if I have anything that I can vape at 12+watts, 6.5w seems my max for the Nova/Kanger :)

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
it is a wonderful care free device that just works and works well, doesnt leak and is easy to maintain. it wasnt until i moved to different things i realized the flavor is lacking.
i still say it's a good starter device while you learn and play. but if i use one now i start wondering if i grabbed a bottle of unflavored juice.

DFNDR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Oklahoma USA
The juice delivery device is as the juice itself, everyone has their favorite and what I like you may not. Different strokes for different folks. I liked the mini Nova for its size and ease of filling. I now enjoy the Kanger T3 for the same reason. I do not rebuild either one, I toss the coil and pop a new one on. There are many like me that can enjoy a stock ego at a steady voltage with a clearo who don't want to bother with cartos or RBAs. We may also dabble with a VV/VW but on a low end, i.e. VAMO. Heck, I don't even know if I have anything that I can vape at 12+watts, 6.5w seems my max for the Nova/Kanger :)

I'm currently vaping at 21 watts. Some juices just taste good that high. My batteries probably don't like it much but oh well.

DFNDR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Oklahoma USA
i never really liked the Nova. i always burned the coils and never wicked fast enough, I am using the artamas tank now and love it.

My roommate swears by his yet he is always pulling his drip tip off and blowing out juice.

I'm determined to get him using a Genesis style.

worthatry

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Charlotte
he is always pulling his drip tip off and blowing out juice.

Maybe his is broke? I haven't had that problem at all. I vape 100% VG so maybe it is too thick to get in their ;).

I am new to vaping, only 2 weeks, so I know you probably know more than me but I like it so far. I have tried cartridges, cartomizers, cartomizer tank(kind of, couldnt get it to take my juice), clearomizers(stardust) and the Vivi Nova so far which I like the best.

I like it because it holds alot of juice which I can see the level obviously, is easy to fill, pretty hard to flood, and very easy to change the wicks/heads. I have also had no problems with wicking even with my 100% VG. Or maybe I don't know any better. I can tell the flavor is muted though and it is bulky which are the things I don't like.

I am sure there is more out there but right now with my Ego and Ego twist it is nice.

DFNDR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Oklahoma USA
Maybe his is broke? I haven't had that problem at all. I vape 100% VG so maybe it is too thick to get in their ;).

I am new to vaping, only 2 weeks, so I know you probably know more than me but I like it so far. I have tried cartridges, cartomizers, cartomizer tank(kind of, couldnt get it to take my juice), clearomizers(stardust) and the Vivi Nova so far which I like the best.

I like it because it holds alot of juice which I can see the level obviously, is easy to fill, pretty hard to flood, and very easy to change the wicks/heads. I have also had no problems with wicking even with my 100% VG. Or maybe I don't know any better. I can tell the flavor is muted though and it is bulky which are the things I don't like.

I am sure there is more out there but right now with my Ego and Ego twist it is nice.

I'm happy it works for you! I just never had any luck with it.

Maybe it's the fact I don't have anything I run at 3.7v

DFNDR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Oklahoma USA
I can say that I like the mini over the full size. It it's quite a juice ..... though and I sometimes think it's because it all comes out the top!

Proud mom of an American soldier

That's what my roommate deals with.

I'm a fan of tasting juice through vapor not liquid lol

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
I have a mini Nova and absolutely love it. Super easy device all the way around.Cleaning, filling, rarely gurgles. I love the flavor, vapor. I have yet to have a burned coil and I like to vape the 1.8Ohm heads 3.7-4.5 volts. The only thing I think that would make the Nova better is if they rolled out a choice for glass Novas so I could use any juice in it without worry. Also the price point is awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread