What are some of the more unique flavors you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QTPie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
McKinney, TX
haha totally b/c i was creaping on your page lol. Whats your favorite vape shop in DFW?

I don't actually have one. I got some juice from DFW Vapor but their mix is 70/30 and anything greater than 20% of VG makes me sick as a dog. I just get my juices from MBV and they come super fast! I am excited to meet someone on here that is so close! I bet you're like 20 or so, so I'm just an old lady LOL!!!

billfirth3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Frisco, TX
I don't actually have one. I got some juice from DFW Vapor but their mix is 70/30 and anything greater than 20% of VG makes me sick as a dog. I just get my juices from MBV and they come super fast! I am excited to meet someone on here that is so close! I bet you're like 20 or so, so I'm just an old lady LOL!!!
lol, you dont look to old and i'm in my late 20's. Unless that's not you in your pic.?! but what is MBV?

QTPie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
McKinney, TX
lol, you dont look to old and i'm in my late 20's. Unless that's not you in your pic.?! but what is MBV?

Nah, I'm only 32. Yes that's me in the pic, the chick LOL!!! MBV is Mt Baker Vapor...AMAZING!!!! Best prices and some truly awesome juices! Way cheaper than DFW Vapor, like by a mile!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Freedm Smoke USA has some different ones

Baby Back Ribs, Jerky, Bacon, Spegetti, Trail Mix

and Tuna, Olive, Mushroom and some others
Well, I guess I need to place an order then...

I HATE olives and I HATE mushrooms, so those will have to be my first order.
Oh what the hell, I may as well order all of them!
:thumbs:

Oh wait, I forgot that I am not a fan of FreedomSmokeUSA.
Maybe I'll get over it.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
When I first started I thought I should vape "drink inspired" juices.

Got some, Like em. Also bought some different flavors that I thought sounded good.

Then I was like "Maybe tabacco?"

Got some, Really liked a few.

But now that I have all these flavors I find myself really drawn towards the strange!

Currently one of my favorite vapes is the Blue-Voodoo by Mister-e-liquid!
Its great, and the flavor is kinda hard to explain! Kinda reminds me of blue berries or blue jolly ranchers but I absolutely love it!

What unique flavors have you lovely people been vaping?

Can't beat tuna colada. Seriously, I live for Cinnamon Danish. Wife loves the Desert Ship with Cotton Candy. Basic fruits like cherry to break up the flavor backlogs. Vape On!

Dj tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Ann Arbor michigan
Recently got my hands on some Pluid. I was a bit worried it wouldn't live up to the hype...but I was hooked first puff. Trying to actually find it is a pain in the ..... Another Pluid connoisseur suggested I try Greneda, which is pluid-esque but with a tropical overtone. I liked it...but not as much as I like Pluid.

banana cream pie from MBV and Gumby Blood from Fuzion are unique.

wadealin

May 30, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
I feel like I've tried 100 juices in the couple months. I had to tone it down and pick a few. It was getting more expensive than analogs. I started out trying tobacco flavors and soon realized I didn't actually like tobacco! So, onto coffee flavors. Along the way I found some dessert flavors I had no idea I would like, but I loved them. My personal faves -

Roar Vapor Butterscotch (tastes like butterscotch chips, not the candies)
Clouds Of Vapor Caramel
Virgin Vapor Turkish Coffee
Copper Creek Coffee
Mountain Oak Coffee and Cream

I've really wanted to like a vanilla or a vanilla custard, but nothing really cuts it so far.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I tried waffle yesterday. It basically tastes like an eggo but with way too much syrup and butter.
What does that even mean? Way too much syrup? How can that even happen?
And way too much butter? That's like saying there is too much cheese on a pizza. It's not even possible.

Okay, I'm just giving you a hard time.
But then again, at the same time, I'm totally serious.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread