Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Idk what I'm vaping but its nostalgic for me. My lavatube kicked the bucket today. (mostly my fault I'm guessing) and all I had left were high resistance cartos so I was forced to head to the mall to buy a $20 5 pack of pre-filled cartomizers -__________- I ordered the medium tobacco cartos... Their medium is around 15mg I was told and they had nothing lower so.. not only was I forced to pay $10 more than I'd pay if I could of waited 3 days for an online shipment... I had to up my nicotine 5mg -______- gee willy brick and mortars sure are convenient guyez!! :D NOT. Anyway, the tobacco flavor in these cartos is nostalgic for me because my 2nd time quitting cigs with vaping was with these cartos. MMMM it doesn't taste too bad and its got a comforting taste. Its almost like a minty green tea. It doesn't taste anything like tobacco and its sweet rather than spicey, like tobacco smoke, but, its got that dry feeling. I can't put it down. Minty Green Tea tobacco from god only knows what chinese company I'm guessing. lol. Now if only I could get rid of this nic headache. Grrr. I should of never sanded the button of my lavatube down. I must have knocked the contacts out of sync or something. Or I may have gotten too much juice down the battery connection and into the chip compartment for the last time. Right before it died, i overfilled a clogged cart ON the mod like an idiot. -__-

with all the stupid quarks we have to learn in our journey to vaping happiness i can't believe anyone less dedicated than I am could stand having and using mods.

Last edited:

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Current vape/setup

current-vape_11-7-2012_zpsdaf12af9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread