What are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
New Watermelon, experimenting with a clearomizer.

I will be trying New Watermelon for the first time in the next few days....looking forward to it.

Currently vaping Strawberry Gum. I found my bottle of it when I was changing out my purse. I looooooove this stuff.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
My taste buds have been so out of whack lately. I have been taking medicine for gastritis and it leaves a god-awful taste (can we say reminiscent of BILE, boys and girls??) in your mouth afterwards for a few hours no matter how much water you drink, no matter how many times you gargle with Listerine or brush your teeth...basically everything tastes like crap, including food.

Today, though, I am putting on my big girl panties and back in the saddle with Strawberry Shortcake. My fruit vapes are going to have to wait until I am done taking the meds. Strong type bakery vapes and Peppermint are about all that gets through during this oral dilemma.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
French Vanilla! Just love it!!!!

Question: How do you steep your juices and for how long?

I don't steep any of my juice unless I feel it needs it. Example, I liked the snickerdoodle cookie right away and then I noticed about a week or so later I could taste more of the cookie part of the juice. Some people will steep it until the cookie comes out, I vape it knowing it just gets tastier daily.

I have been vaping cinnamon roll today. It was supposed to just be with my coffee but it has been satisfying me all day. I just love her cinnamon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread