What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
DIY Apple Bacco mixed 07Sept at the moment.

Envy you guys. Wish I had time/space to do that stuff.

It is worth it to try and make the space. I can make 120ml for under $2 instead of paying 30 - 40 dollars per 120ml of store bought juice. Most people do it in their kitchen and just keep their supplies in tubs or whatever in a storage closet. I have a dedicated counter and cabinets (plus mini freezer and fridge) for all my mixing supplies and steeping batches.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I am crazy, apparently, since I vape more than one kind of juice a day:

I vape more than one kind in a day like right now it is Milk and Crumbs by Myst E-Cig I just dont always come post when I switch if I did then that would drive all of you crazy I switch out normally three to four times a day now if I had more than one mod, more than two hands and more than two heads well I would not be posting on here now world I, I would be too busy showing up on Jerry Springer and what ever other day time talk shows would pay me to show up :pop:

90VG

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2016
5000' in Nevada
I've been messing around with different Flavor Shack flavors. Probably never heard of them, I personally didn't until I borrowed a sample from my buddy...think they're a newer cheap eliquid company

They are just the closest actual vape shop to my house that's decent, a whopping 220 miles. I don't see their stuff as cheap at all, $20 for 125ml of flavoring.

Bic Mitchum

Dec 12, 2017
They are just the closest actual vape shop to my house that's decent, a whopping 220 miles. I don't see their stuff as cheap at all, $20 for 125ml of flavoring.

Oh no, not that Flavor Shack. Isn't that the DIY Flavor Shack? Think this is just a no name eliquid company..flavorshackllc.com is their site, let me know if this is who you're talking about.

Reactions: stols001

Bic Mitchum

Dec 12, 2017
@Bic Mitchum I was referring to DIY Flavor Shack. They were the ones that got me my first vape, interviewed me, how I smoke, and tried to find something that fit me that they also needed to get off the shelves. (Lol)

Yeah so we were thinking of different Flavor Shacks haha...Idk your preference but "my" Flavor Shack has a pretty small selection, but the variety of flavors is solid

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Yeah so we were thinking of different Flavor Shacks haha...Idk your preference but "my" Flavor Shack has a pretty small selection, but the variety of flavors is solid

Lemon Custard by me ( fully inspired by @dobroeutro ) and thanks to you guys I have the B52's playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread