What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Out of pure curiosity I tried the vape Wild sampler pack deal they have. I think it's a total of 4 flavors, 30 ml each and they added a 5th one free as well.

I've only tried 2 flavors so far and it's OK. There was a grape one that was tolerable but the Vanilla one was just nasty.
    I just received the sampler pack with a 5th bottle thrown in. It's Vanilla Butternut. Is that the vanilla you're talking about? I assume it needs at least 3 weeks to steep before trying it. My hopes are high.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
    May 16, 2019
    I just received the sampler pack with a 5th bottle thrown in. It's Vanilla Butternut. Is that the vanilla you're talking about? I assume it needs at least 3 weeks to steep before trying it. My hopes are high.
    Yeah Vanilla Butternut is the one. Wasn't really my cup of tea but to be fair I didn't steep it at all. I'll probably try some of the other flavors and let this one sit for a month and try again.

wheelie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    www.independentont.com
    Had my son here for Christmas and he asked about Rootbeer Float I used to make. I mixed up a couple bottles and vaping that again. I don't know now why it got taken out of my rotation a couple years ago. One of the very first flavors I made and likely got sick of it as that was way back before all the good vape recipes I have today. Have to go back though all my beginning flavor papers. I have everything saved I have ever mixed over the years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread