Not open for further replies.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
More tryouts from the man00ver lab, mixed last weekend:

Blue-Cherry Tart - Blueberry and Cherry bakery, with custard filling, touches of yogurt and whipped cream.
Nutty Nougat Shake - Torrone, Hazelnut, Toasted Almond and Peanut Butter mixed into Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with fresh cream.

Both of these had a tiny little shot of Vanilla Bourbon flavor, too. For Science.

Verdict: I'm getting pretty good at this.

Reactions: empteeteacup

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
More tryouts from the man00ver lab, mixed last weekend:

Blue-Cherry Tart - Blueberry and Cherry bakery, with custard filling, touches of yogurt and whipped cream.
Nutty Nougat Shake - Torrone, Hazelnut, Toasted Almond and Peanut Butter mixed into Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with fresh cream.

Both of these had a tiny little shot of Vanilla Bourbon flavor, too. For Science.

Verdict: I'm getting pretty good at this.

"For science...you monster."

(Sorry, Portal reference! Couldn't resist!)

Reactions: man00ver

LottaT

Aug 13, 2015
Storm @ Casa Bitta by me (my sister, Bitta, has a lot of lemons in her garden in Spain). I got inspired by Ismokeking's Four Season's Hurricane, which has lemon and menthol. Right now mine has lemon and koolada (plus a little sweetener), but at times it has a mix of koolada and menthol. I make it like this: In a 50ml bottle I add 7ml lemon flavoring, right now from Flavors Express (has a yummy lemon candy flavor, perfect for me), 25 drops of koolada and 15-20 drops of sweetener. If I want menthol, I usually add 0.3ml, tried more at first, but it easily overpowers the lemon then. Then I simply fill up the bottle with my 30/70 PG/VG base mix with nicotine. I have found that this is the easiest way for me to do it, I make up the base in a larger bottle to last for a while, then mix up smaller amounts with flavoring, giving me a slightly lower nic. amount than in my base, works super for me and I don't have to deal with measuring nicotine very often. Actually I have gone down on the nicotine every time I have mixed base, now my final juice is at around 0.8mg! I'm very happy with myself, but can feel that I need to stick at this level for a while before I go further down (I'm feeling it, don't want it to become worse! But, then again, August 6, I was just going to try this e-cig thing, thinking I maybe could use it to taper down my analogs. But, fact is, I haven't had an analog since 10:20 a.m. that day - so I would be more than happy if I ended out vaping at 0.8mg for a loooooong time to come... :) )...

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Royalty by Gemini Vapors in my Kanger Subox Mini (Duel coil 0.4 oHms)
Grand Reserve Creme de la creme by Phillip Rocke in Aromamizer + RX200 (Duel coil clapton 0.3 oHms)

I still can not taste and fully appreciate the flavours due to vaper's tongue but it's more important that I'm not smoking :D

smokender

Jul 7, 2015
Ontario Canada
Royalty by Gemini Vapors in my Kanger Subox Mini (Duel coil 0.4 oHms)
Grand Reserve Creme de la creme by Phillip Rocke in Aromamizer + RX200 (Duel coil clapton 0.3 oHms)

I still can not taste and fully appreciate the flavours due to vaper's tongue but it's more important that I'm not smoking :D
I had been dripping some of that Grand Reserve Creme de la creme in my Petri 1.5 Nice and creamy on the out. With coffee, it's very nice.
May I recommend some 'Journey' from Lazarus Vintage. Something along the same lines, with a sharpish but sweet aftertaste.
Cheers

Reactions: KayP

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
@smokender Thanks for the recommendation. Which site do/did you use for that juice?

I've been living with Vaper's Tongue for so long that taste is becoming but a memory; however, I remember vaping on Grand Reserve during my first week of vaping and it was delicious. I'm going through my second bottle of it now, and I have another 6 stocked up :D

Reactions: smokender

smokender

Jul 7, 2015
Ontario Canada
@smokender Thanks for the recommendation. Which site do/did you use for that juice?

I've been living with Vaper's Tongue for so long that taste is becoming but a memory; however, I remember vaping on Grand Reserve during my first week of vaping and it was delicious. I'm going through my second bottle of it now, and I have another 6 stocked up :D
Check your profile page.

Reactions: KayP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread