What are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hanged Man

Oct 16, 2018
USA
I just got my samples from Blue Dot Vapors today.
110mls for 3¢ before shipping, $4.02 after shipping.
Not too shabby.

Going through their Halloween flavors right now.
So far, I can't say I've really loved any, but they're not bad either.
Their Swedish Fish flavor, 'Norse Fish', is absolutely disgusting though.

According to their labels, they were all 'packaged' on 10/23, so I don't think it's a steeping issue either.

Reactions: Morgan_Drury

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Alot of sweet tooths above, so i will list the first real juice flavor of the thread, lol.
Hhv dragons fire.
Yes, none of them are "adults." We all know adults don't like flavors. Just ask Gottleib.
But yeah - all I'm doing is 3 setups: Stixx Mixx NET American Virginian, Hangsen Tab, and unflavored with a tiiiiiny hint of lemon lime. I'm secretly jealous of those that enjoy all the flavors, and trying to expand my horizons beyond tobacco.

Reactions: vapdivrr

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yes, none of them are "adults." We all know adults don't like flavors. Just ask Gottleib.
But yeah - all I'm doing is 3 setups: Stixx Mixx NET American Virginian, Hangsen Tab, and unflavored with a tiiiiiny hint of lemon lime. I'm secretly jealous of those that enjoy all the flavors, and trying to expand my horizons beyond tobacco.
It's been a big circle for me. As many have done, I started out with basic tobaccos over 7 years ago, but quickly moved to fruits, bakery, candy, custards, etc. actually didn't vape tobaccos for about 4 years but in the last 2 to 3 years have moved back. Full circle

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
DIY mix at 10% flavour @ 6mg/ml freebase, 70%VG.
FlavorMonks_Tobacco_Bastard_33.jpg

Cheers
I

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
Glycerin, I don't vape nicotine anymore although I smoke once or twice every few days. I also hate all the flavors provided and the artificial qualities of them show. I simply hate the taste of almost all e juice essentially and my only exception is menthol for obvious reasons.

I just made a pure organic based juice a few minutes ago and the flavor is bomb, I won't mention how I flavored it but it is the best juice I have ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread