What are your "can't live without" jooses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
Ok, the age-old question applied to joose! (Just for fun)

You're going on a long sea voyage, or something just as prolonged and isolated. You won't be able to buy any new juice for at least 6 months. You've got your gear with you, and can recharge anything needed, but you've only got room for a handful of juice, maybe 3-5 bottles.

Which ones (flavor & brand) could you absolutely not do without?

(For example, I'm forever hooked on Blue Water Punch from Volcano, and Tastyfinger from Tasty Vapor, and even if I ran out of other favorites and couldn't replace 'em for awhile, I can't imagine being without those two, amongst a few others.)

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I vape one juice about 90% of the time, Vapor Bomb's Coffee 50/50, 24 mg. I've gone through close to a liter of it over the last year and a half. It's been a lot longer than 6 months and I'm still going strong with it. Since you give the option for a couple more, they'd be DIY Loranne's watermelon, 60/40, 24 mg, and DIY unflavored at the same mix ratio for those days when my taste buds are a bit off.

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
It's odd, but sometimes what we're addicted to isn't necessarily our favorite. My BWP addiction is tempered by the fact I've really gotta be in the mood for it, and rarely am these days. Still, I just can't imagine being without it. :) So yeah, the idea of this thread isn't so much "what's your favorite," as it is "what can't you imagine not having on-hand."

(And I'm not looking for any answers, per se, it was just an interesting thought.) :)

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
HAHAHAHAH I totally know what you are talking about. I think that is so funny, "they forgot to add "er"! I found myself smelling the juice like, "what in the blank is this?" Until I vaped it! I think it is the one juice that is THE most clearly divisive in terms of like and dislike when it comes to taste (and smell). Now, I just love the thought of it. Dude, you're hilarious.

Haven't seen you in a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread