• Kate Beckinsale - Kate Beckinsale
• Car - Honda Element
• Bicycle - Surly Big Dummy
• Air Rifle - BSA Scorpion 12fpe model
• Food - Pizza or Prosciutto
• Drink - Starbucks Venti Mocha with extra Mocha
• Movie - Love Actually
• Sitcom - Friends
• Reality TV - it blows, there is nothing good about it.
• City - Chicago and NYC
• Music - Jazz
• Comedian - Dennis Miller and Christopher Titus
• Sunglasses - Oakley Michael Jordan 00

silentstorms

Nov 17, 2014
Saint Louis, MO, USA
What are your favorite:
•eLiquids
•Websites
•Batteries
•Tanks
•Etc...

I buy my Halo Triton gear at halocigs.com and my juices at giantvapes.com. Absolutely love those two sites. My favorite batteries in general are the ego-style ones that come with my Halo tanks. I find they last quite awhile and they are conveniently rechargeable. My favorite juices are too many to name, but my current ADV is Pearberry, which I purchased from my local b&m.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
eLiquids - DIY (I did use to like Volcano coffee but it gunks coils faster than super glue)
Websites - ECF (no joke)
Batteries - AW IMR 18490
Tanks - Davides
Cotton - Koh Gen Do
Flavors - TFA
Battery (/holder) - ProVari or Twist, in that order.
"Movie - Love Actually" That rocked!

Last edited:

kronos01

Aug 8, 2013
Sydney Australia
I have gone the full circle. Started with EGO batts and CE4s. Been through cartos (never did take to them), VV/VW mods, mech mods, RBAs (too messy). Now carry Protanks 3 with upgraded coils and airflow base on Innokin CLK 1280 VV. I carry 4 to work, so these lighter units give me enough power and versatility. Also use nautilus mini with BVC.

Mix my own juices and prefer tobacco bases, although I started with fruits, sweets etc. Slowly reduced my nic content which is now running at 5mg.

As for websites, here is Oz, they are moving quite a bit and a couple have folded due to gov policies, but Vapeking provides what I need (except for nic which I import).

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
What are your favorite:
•eLiquids
•Websites
•Batteries
•Tanks
•Etc...

E-liquids for me would be Hawk Sauce by MtBakerVapor, and right now I'm really diggin' just about everything from ITCVapor. In particular, their RY4's are on-point.

Websites would be ECF, MtBakerVapor, and YouTube (for tutorials and reviews, I like watching Pbusardo and igetcha69. Grimmgreen's alright, but hes moved away from reviews and into v-logs, which I'm not interested in.)

Favorite batteries would have to be anything over 20A. Sony VTC4, Efest, and LG's seem the most reliable to me.

Atomizers/tanks for me would be the Doge RDA, Tobh, and Orchid RTA. I'm mostly a dripper, so I'm not into the Nautilus as much (although I own one).

Etc?.. Uhhh.. My favorite season is Winter, my favorite color is green, my favorite ice-cream flavor is Phish Food, and my favorite short story is "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream" by Harlan Ellison.

OdysseyScheme

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
about.me
E-liquids for me would be Hawk Sauce by MtBakerVapor, and right now I'm really diggin' just about everything from ITCVapor. In particular, their RY4's are on-point.

Websites would be ECF, MtBakerVapor, and YouTube (for tutorials and reviews, I like watching Pbusardo and igetcha69. Grimmgreen's alright, but hes moved away from reviews and into v-logs, which I'm not interested in.)

Favorite batteries would have to be anything over 20A. Sony VTC4, Efest, and LG's seem the most reliable to me.

Atomizers/tanks for me would be the Doge RDA, Tobh, and Orchid RTA. I'm mostly a dripper, so I'm not into the Nautilus as much (although I own one).

Etc?.. Uhhh.. My favorite season is Winter, my favorite color is green, my favorite ice-cream flavor is Phish Food, and my favorite short story is "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream" by Harlan Ellison.

I love Phish Food! I just ordered Hawk Sauce and it should be here tomorrow. Except for the fact that I haven't gotten into RDAs (yet), we're on the same page.

wshanncap

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Ohio, USA

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
I love Phish Food! I just ordered Hawk Sauce and it should be here tomorrow. Except for the fact that I haven't gotten into RDAs (yet), we're on the same page.

Hawk Sauce is my favorite e-juice by far. It has become a staple. Which reminds me, I need to order another 236mL (we gettin' low)...

I also like mixing it with a bit of thug juice (really not a lot). I am into fruity-menthol juices, and I find that the fruits/menthol in Thug Juice really compliment Hawk Sauce nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread