what are your top 3 flavors, at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Oh good its not just me doing more than two a day haha! I need to get more tanks

If I could do 10, I would, but I restrain myself! [emoji4]

I have no self restraint! :( no :D

I have been trying, with little to no success, to cut down to just 10 tanks with different flavors. Just too much good stuff out there right now! On top of that, I started DIY and already have 3 of those that are good enough to replace 3 of my favorite store boughts. But which 3?????

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

I have been trying, with little to no success, to cut down to just 10 tanks with different flavors. Just too much good stuff out there right now! On top of that, I started DIY and already have 3 of those that are good enough to replace 3 of my favorite store boughts. But which 3?????

It's a wonderful "problem " to have!

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York

No reason to replace I prefer to just add. Time for another shelf?

upload_2017-2-4_11-30-42.png

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
It's a wonderful "problem " to have!

No reason to replace I prefer to just add. Time for another shelf?

View attachment 633095

And to think, it was not that long ago that I was searching high and low for that third, fourth, fifth, ect. great flavor. But thanks to a favorite online vendor's age verification process and my favorite B&M dropping a couple of great flavors, I stepped further into DIY. I can now at least imagine getting to the point I'll use DIY only.

Hey! More money for gear! :w00t:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
in my baby beast tank... sweet unicorn farts by MEO... aka skittles
in my 160w dripbox squonker... double trouble by The Vaporist... aka double double coffee (it's a canuck thing)
in my big baby beast tank... cookie butter by Vape Pink... beavertail/bannock/just so damned good...
in my little 60w dripbox squonker... yeah not going to talk about it, but it does have some double trouble in the mix
in my pro tank 4... a 50/25/25 mix of dafuzz by Kandi cloudz/kanzi by 12 monkeys/peach yogurt by Vapour Junkie... peach fuzzy candy and strawberry/kiwi/watermelon and peach yogurt
Are you 12? Haha :D oh wait, and coffee too. 21. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread