B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
just purchased my first reo today

black wrinkle reo grand, got it used with a reomizer and a few little extras.

been stalking the classifieds for a while, finally got one.

waiting on the mail now, hope it is here by saturday so i can have some personal time with it.

You done gone and done it now, done gone and made the best vaping purchase ever that will soon ruin everything else for you :)

i do have one question, i do like my genesis style tanks, will a genesis tank fire on this, i know it will not bottom feed, but i would like to maybe keep a backup in my glove box in case of a problem with my atty

I said the same thing, you'll get over it ;)

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
Another Hoosier Reonaut :) If this pace keeps up we will be having Reo meets at stop lights.

I travel constantly, and I think I would fall over if I ever saw another Reo user in the wild. Everybody is constantly like, "Oh what is that thing / is that a weed thing / is that e-hookah???!!!1111"

It never stops.

My standard answer is, "This is a vaporizer like an e-cigarette (GOD I hate saying that) that has a bigger bottle of juice and a bigger battery so that I don't have to mess with it constantly. It's shaped like this because it feeds from the bottom up instead of from the top down."

"Oh that's cool!" is the response I get about 100% of the time.

You are going to love your new Reo. Welcome to the club. Break out your camera and shoot photos of all your other gear so that you can get it up on the classies on Sunday. Studies show that online sales / auctions that go up on Sunday evening destroy. Sell high.

People who vape save money vs. smoking. People who vape Reos save money over normal other vapers because they don't constantly spend money chasing some mythical vape beast that will be more satisfying than what they have found. I suppose I don't include you guys that have 2 dozen Reos. You guys are cool, but that's not my thing. I think once I get a LP/SL my other Reos will collect dust, but since I am a back-ups person, I will never get rid of them. They work. Every. Single. Time. And when they don't, it is almost always my fault because I wicked incorrectly or didn't check the screws after dropping the Reo from a height of 5 feet.

Looking forward to the photos.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
just purchased my first reo today

black wrinkle reo grand, got it used with a reomizer and a few little extras.

been stalking the classifieds for a while, finally got one.

waiting on the mail now, hope it is here by saturday so i can have some personal time with it.

What did you do? You made the best vaping purchase of you life that's all. I think we Hoosier Reonauts need to hook up and have a vape meet of our own. I'm half way between the Fort and Indy so either place is good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread