What did i do???

Status
Not open for further replies.

garpt01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
South Florida
After my first full week in Reoville as a Reonaut, I have put aside ALL my other 12 mods, mechs and VV/VW's. I just feel soooo comfortable with the portability and reliability of the Grand, I don't find I need to carry two other mods around. Just an extra battery or two.
I never felt comfortable doing that before!

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
You just bought yourself an amazing piece of machinery that may or may not lead to an acute form of obsessive compulsive disorder.

Obsessive compulsive? What would make you say that? (as I sit here popping my door up and down - schlik schlik... schlik schlik... schlik schlik... only breaking long enough to catch a vape once in a while schlik schlik... schlik schlik... schlik schlik ... vape... schlik schlik...)... No obsessive (schlik schlik) behavior for me (schlik schlik) because I'm (schlik schlik vape schlik schlik) not like that (schlik schlik vape schlik schlik) at all.

jswag5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
Indiana
im just hoping i catch the mailman before the gf, i know she will freak i bought one, considering how much i have spent vaping these last 2 weeks, hope i can sell off a couple of these mechs to offset the cost.

went an bought her a coach bag today, then told her it was because i bought my reo, she was ok with it:D

ric23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
SoCal
received it today, running some tigers blood with a 1 ohm coil in my rm2, loving it
i went with silica wick for now until i get used to the bottom delivery system, when i stop dry hitting i will switch to cotton

When you do switch, just keep in mind that there is a couple of break-in puffs when it comes to cotton. Don't panic. Enjoy!

jswag5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
Indiana
heres a pic in its new home
get-attachment5.jpg

see how low the juice bottle is, thats my second one today:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread