Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Gosh, I cannot believe there are not lots of ecf people here sharing their goodies with us. I would love to see them. Maybe they are still traveling or perhaps still full from all the home cooked meals. My family was sick through the holidays and they are getting better and now methinks it is my turn. I did not receive anything that I could take a picture of (some money from my dad) but did get a very warm feeling from all the people here on ecf. Some here, I have come to adore. I don't know what I would do without some of them.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. full of good feelings. And with the new year right around the corner. . . keep the love going.
tender.gif

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Thanks for your replies Rat2Chat and Rsunderl. I can sympathize with you as our family was a little sick as well and as of today, I seem to have caught it too. I will come back and post a picture of what I got when it comes in, I got to custom order a set of poker chips for my present but best of all I got to spend it with my family and ate some wonderful food. :vapor::toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread