Jan 13, 2013
Florida

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Not sure I would want to hold something that wide in my hand to vape.

The itaste mvp is pretty similar with the charging ports, nice fit in the hand and the battery lasts for a few days.
Actually, it's not all that big or uncomfortable

image.jpg

The joint of my thumb is right over the button. For a right-hand vape, you can switch the USB connector to the other side, and your forefinger can bend to hit the button if you want to vape with the device facing the other way. The first joint of my fingers wrap around for vaping, just showing you the size here.

The bottom of the unit is flat, so it will stand on it's own. For tanks you prefer to sit on their sides, you can obviously lay it down :)

As is, it's a fairly unisex device, but as you can see, I manned it up a bit. I can definitely see possibilities to girly/pretty it up as well. A trip to a craft store and there are all kinds of stickers and themes you can work in on the large flat surfaces. :D

jerzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Florida, USA
Actually, it's not all that big or uncomfortable

View attachment 213825

The joint of my thumb is right over the button. For a right-hand vape, you can switch the USB connector to the other side, and your forefinger can bend to hit the button if you want to vape with the device facing the other way. The first joint of my fingers wrap around for vaping, just showing you the size here.

The bottom of the unit is flat, so it will stand on it's own. For tanks you prefer to sit on their sides, you can obviously lay it down :)

As is, it's a fairly unisex device, but as you can see, I manned it up a bit. I can definitely see possibilities to girly/pretty it up as well. A trip to a craft store and there are all kinds of stickers and themes you can work in on the large flat surfaces. :D

No offense, but just seeing it being held looks like it would be uncomfortable to me. It's more of an alligator grip than a finger wrap, and females hands are usually quite a bit smaller. I guess it's just a matter of preference.

This one works for me:
mod.jpg mod1.jpg

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
No offense, but just seeing it being held looks like it would be uncomfortable to me. It's more of an alligator grip than a finger wrap, and females hands are usually quite a bit smaller. I guess it's just a matter of preference.

This one works for me:
View attachment 213830 View attachment 213831
;) well as I said, I was giving you a size comparison. It's only 1/2 inches wider than the gripper and a bit thinner. Not bad for 6600 mah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread