Mod/battery for Subtank nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Just to change it up a bit, the istick 30W + Subtank Nano combo makes for a very small and versatile set up.

istick.jpg

(not my photo)

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I completely agree with Caferacer. An ego one mega would work and be a change, but it's not worth the money just for something different. I used a istick 30w for a long time and it never failed me and it's cheaper now than when I bought it. If you really want to change it up, look at the subox deal or the evic VT. You need to buy a battery for the subox so they're about the same price when all said. I personally like the evic for the temp control. Plus it just looks so cool. I wish they made a Ferrari red version.

Reactions: caferacer

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
I completely agree with Caferacer. An ego one mega would work and be a change, but it's not worth the money just for something different. I used a istick 30w for a long time and it never failed me and it's cheaper now than when I bought it. If you really want to change it up, look at the subox deal or the evic VT. You need to buy a battery for the subox so they're about the same price when all said. I personally like the evic for the temp control. Plus it just looks so cool. I wish they made a Ferrari red version.

Ferrari red would be GREAT, but I've gotta admit that Hermes orange they're using looks pretty damn sexy.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Guys, great suggestions for nice setups but I'm really looking for a tube-style (like the ego one).

Well in that case, your choices are pretty much limited to either the eGo One or the Aspire CF Sub Ohm. I've not used either, but have seen/read positive feedback on both. Your choice will basically come down to size and aesthetics.

That said, if you're ever in the market for a small yet versatile device that will allow you to fine tune your vape experience, something like the iStick 30W would be a fantastic alternative.

Good luck.

Rucerius

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Jupiter, Fl
Guys, great suggestions for nice setups but I'm really looking for a tube-style (like the ego one).

As caferacer stated, options are extremely limited to either the eGo One, Aspire CF, or a mech mod. None of these are regulated, none of these are adjustable, you get whatever your battery can give (no wattage/voltage adjustment).

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
The Aspire CF Sub Ohm is MUCH bigger than the eGo One. While the eGo One is the width of the Subtank Nano, the CF Sub Ohm is the width of the Subtank Mini.

I was going to suggest the Aspire but haven't seen one in person. Didn't realize it was that large though I guess I should have since the Atlantis fits flush on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread