What do you like to top your ProVari off with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfgiants

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
CA
I was going to get the eGo adapter when I ordered but forgot. I just got some Io6 atties from IkenVape in today, I'm not a big dripper, but these are actually pretty nice, I've been using the HV version at 5.5v

Use the battery main from your ego charger for now. It works but it looks funky.

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
3ML Liquanator/Boge 3ohm Carto/topped off with some TV Caramel Popcorn...Effin Delicious! haha

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1309656091542.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1309656091542.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 67

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I received my Provari yesterday and have a 3ml Liquinator coming that shipped yesterday. Does it get any better than this? Is the Provari the best PV available?

I guess everyone around here would say yes :) I'm sure there are at least a few contenders, but the ProVari is certainly among the greatest PVs ever.

lunchbox0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
nm
I'm working on my second refill on the liquinator and have got to say this is the best vaping experience i've had to date! SS with standard 3.0 Ohm Boge carto @ 5.2V on my ProVari. Gotta crack the sunroof when driving, few puffs fills the car. I'm so stoked! I knew i was missing so much using an ego, i only wish i got my ProVari first.

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Hey speedemon, do you need an adapter to use those cartos? I got a MDCC but don't have an adapter to use it on the Vari.

2011-08-23_16-23-57_420.jpg

That's how i roll.

No no adapter needed with the megas i get have normal 510 conection.There is 3 supliers that i know of with the 3.5ml dc's with the higher ohms option,sweet-vapes.com great prices juices also,smoketek.com, nhaler theres a couple other supliers that have them but only in the lower ohms 1.6.Also none of the clear tubes on mine have came loose on the 3.5 ml's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread