Not open for further replies.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
I have had my V1 Provari for a little over a year now. I see the V2 has a higher amperage limit. How does this effect dual coil cartos?
They do not work very well on the normal V1 Provari due to preference of needed to go to a higher voltage with the dual coils.
What are some thoughts on people with a V2 and dual coils? What voltage setups are you using with the 1.8 version dual coils and even some of the higher ones. I remembered trying to use a 1.8ohm DC and I was never able to get it higher than about 3.7 volts.
I think the experienced people that know how DC's work try to get to the higher voltages and with the V1 it was hard to do.

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
I'm not sure about the provape, but the provari has a 3.5 amp limit, so using ohms law you can see what voltage ranges are available for each ohm carto. I use 2.0 and 2.5 dual coils exclusively on mine, usually in the 4v range.

If you really want to push power I saw a 6a unit from another vendor, but it seemed like extreme overkill to me (im not a high voltage enthusiast though)

Sent from my phone; Please excuse typos / autocorrections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread