What do you love about vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
All that has already been mention! I will add that I have met some of the most friendly folks. Even driving down the road I have had people honk and wave with a mod or other device in their hand while having the biggest smile on their faces. My wife is rejoicing in Heaven.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
My husband and I will be celebrating 4 weeks of vaping tomorrow. We've already noticed some pretty big changes from when we were smoking cigarettes. Here's our list of things we feel good about, so far:

1. Our house smells better (okay, so now the litter boxes smell worse - see #5)
2. Food tastes better
3. Our ejuices taste better :)
4. We feel better - no more coughing and wheezing
5. We think our pets must feel better, too (4 dogs and 7 indoor cats)
6. We're saving money (despite my equipment and juice spending frenzy)
7. We don't have to worry we left something burning when we leave the house
8. In general, we're now supporting small businesses (some local), instead of big tobacco
9. We feel proud of ourselves and each other
10. We're no longer thinking "some day we'll quit smoking", we're doing it!

What about you?
all of the above but my favorite is that it keeps me off tobacco. 6 month tobacco free and still going strong:banana:

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    All of the reasons mentioned plus a few more ..... No more having to wipe smoke residue off of the car windows or the inside house windows. No more yellow stained teeth from tobacco. No more having to wipe down the walls because they turned yellow. No more smelly clothes or skin that non smokers have to "endure". No more setting the bed on fire when you fall asleep with a cigarette in your hand. Also, no more burning the fingers when falling asleep with a cig in the hands. No more burning myself with matches or lighters. No more desiring to date a Woman that you like only to get rejected when you find out that they hate being around smokers. No more having to worry about exposing the Grand-kids to the obnoxious and toxic fumes. Worrying about lung health and other smoking related disorders greatly reduce after quitting. No more burning holes in couches and carpeting. No more spilling gross ashes every where and all of the time.... No more having to continuously wash ash trays ..... I could go on for awhile but you probably get the idea......

Last edited:

Dextrose

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    First off and the biggest one, the droping of those nasty cigs, The people i have met sofar in my vaping adventure have been awsome, My collection of realy cool devices, some how it just wouldnt be the same having cig butts lined up across the fire place mantle lol

FireB411

Unresolved Status
    Jul 12, 2015
    Hong Kong
    My husband and I will be celebrating 4 weeks of vaping tomorrow. We've already noticed some pretty big changes from when we were smoking cigarettes. Here's our list of things we feel good about, so far:

2. Food tastes better
    8. In general, we're now supporting small businesses (some local), instead of big tobacco

What about you?

Better appetite
    Improved sense of smell n taste
    Clothes don't smell like an ashtray any more
    No more nicotine in my system (went from 28 - 0 in 6 weeks)

it's all good :)

2. Food tastes better

What about you?
    Just about everything

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread