!?what do you love best about innovapor?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
We receive a lot of phone calls thanking us for great products and customer service, so I wanted to share those comments with forum members. If there is anything about us that you think sets us above the rest, please post it here for others to see. Whether it's our e-liquid, product line, friendly customer service, or even great shipping, drop us a line here. And if you have any questions about InnoVapor, please feel free to contact us via phone (208-761-0895), email (innovapor@gmail.com), or here with me on the forum.

Cheers,
Tony

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sry to be late here, but I know that the UltraPure is very clean and has a nice tobbacco flavor.. I use to LOVE the ecopure line until Innovapor came out with this UltraPure.. Its just a little better, I even tried the ecopure after my wife had gotten it and its just not as good or has that full flavor I like.. But, taste is very subjective..

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Sry to be late here, but I know that the UltraPure is very clean and has a nice tobbacco flavor.. I use to LOVE the ecopure line until Innovapor came out with this UltraPure.. Its just a little better, I even tried the ecopure after my wife had gotten it and its just not as good or has that full flavor I like.. But, taste is very subjective..

Taste is very subjective. Especially with ULTRApure. You either love it or hate it. Thankfully most of the people that try it love it, even in most cases love it so much that its all they use anymore. Its what I like to hear. :)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I'm a big E-rich fan, so now I need to try this. Always looking for something better, will be trying the Ultrapure full

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I'm a big E-rich fan, so now I need to try this. Always looking for something better, will be trying the Ultrapure full

Well I hope you find you like it. With our juice it usually only goes one of two ways. You either love it or hate it. There's not really an in between with it. So let me know what you think of it.

Cheers,
Tony

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
You either love it or hate it. There's not really an in between with it.

I love it-- to the exclusion of my once varied juice collection. I just threw out all my 8 month old juices, leaving me just a couple 'dessert' vapes.

At 6v it's AMAZING, but just 'ok' at 3.7v for me. I know it's supposed to be a 'tobacco' flavor, but nobody I've talked to can taste tobacco in there at all. For me, I can't define it. I have no point of reference! There's nothing else like it...

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Why in the world would you throw out an 8 month juice collection. Someone would have taken it. Lot of life left in it.

I love it-- to the exclusion of my once varied juice collection. I just threw out all my 8 month old juices, leaving me just a couple 'dessert' vapes.

At 6v it's AMAZING, but just 'ok' at 3.7v for me. I know it's supposed to be a 'tobacco' flavor, but nobody I've talked to can taste tobacco in there at all. For me, I can't define it. I have no point of reference! There's nothing else like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread