What do you Take to Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
I take my MVP v2 since i can vape at work and i have a fairly long drive. I take semi high nic White Cloud Fling disposables as a backup and a spare tank of juice or a plain primed carto for the MVP in case its just a tank/coil issue. If all else fails i can just take a few puffs on the stronger White Cloud. Its roughly twice the normal nic level of my all day juice so it does not take much.

The only real problem with my method is once i open the packaging, its not really a backup anymore and the nic level is a bit too high for me now. They seem to work good though for a disposable. I really like two or three of their flavors. They are quite often on sale for $3.50each or even less. Ive seen the WC Minis for a $1 each on sale directly from WC.

Last edited:

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Does anyone just take a slim egic-a like battery (v2 etc) with some sort of thin topper or is that just a waste of time/needless step on the learning curve?

I don't, but would, as long as that setup were reliable. And I don't think it's a needless step as long as it does what you need to do. I have a good friend that has been doing the V2 e-cigs, and is perfectly happy with them after 8 months.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
20140317_135038.jpeg
triton-halo-ecig-provapeo.jpg

Nemesis with Kick2 and an Aerotank and a Halo Triton. I take both of those to work with me every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread