What do you think about Sigelei 213? Should I get a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperyuan

Dec 27, 2016
Hi,vapers! I'm a starter in vaping, and using the sigelei 213 + ELF2 atomizer. My friend suggested me to buy sigelei 213 because of it quality and high power. However, after using it for a while, I think its design is not cool and stylish enough, comparing with Smoke for example, and consider to get a new kit. Should I change it? Any suggestion? Thanks a lot.

viperyuan

Dec 27, 2016
My buddy that got me into vaping has had his 213 for a long time now and hasn't left it. The screen lay out isn't as cool as say an alien but they're reliable as hell and have damn near no issues. If u already have it i say st I ck with it but there's nothing wrong with getting new equipment!
Thanks buddy!
I think it rellay looks great.

viperyuan

Dec 27, 2016
I have a smok alien myself I love the layout of the screen and the overall design but I'm still going to pick up the sigelei 213 next week with the tfv12. And that will permanently be my king midas set up
LOL TFV12 is feaking big, and not suitable for low wattage users like me. What maximum wattage do you usually use?

Reactions: KingTurtleLeg

viperyuan

Dec 27, 2016
I mean when I'm using my rda I usually stick to 65 because I don't like a hot vapor but with the tfv8 I was sitting around 55 because I feel like no matter what the vapor is hot. But I just built a quad coil last night and I've been able to vape at 80w no problem. And trust when I say I've got lungs of a Virgin
Can you get the TFV12 in the market next week? I heard it will be released in the end of Feb. BTW, have u found any TC problem on Sigelei 213? There are many rumors on in internet.

KingTurtleLeg

Feb 4, 2017
The vape shop I go to said they would have it in by this week. Hopefully they were right. I've never heard 1st person of anyone having tc issues with they're sigeleis and they're popular among my group of wombats but I also can't say that many of them mess with the tc option too much either. Imo every mod will probably be off a degree or 2 regardless of what u buy. But I think it'd be safe to say they operate fairly on tc mode

viperyuan

Dec 27, 2016
The vape shop I go to said they would have it in by this week. Hopefully they were right. I've never heard 1st person of anyone having tc issues with they're sigeleis and they're popular among my group of wombats but I also can't say that many of them mess with the tc option too much either. Imo every mod will probably be off a degree or 2 regardless of what u buy. But I think it'd be safe to say they operate fairly on tc mode
Can't agree more... haha Lots of people mess with tc mode, and blame the MOD but not their wrong operations.

Reactions: KingTurtleLeg

KingTurtleLeg

Feb 4, 2017
Can't agree more... haha Lots of people mess with tc mode, and blame the MOD but not their wrong operations.
Typical human frustration lol its comical. Tc mode is great for flavor chasers but I stick with good old cloud chasing and try to get as much flavor as possible but I'm not big on needed full flavor of my juice tbh tc mode is a ..... to find a good medium

viperyuan

Dec 27, 2016
Typical human frustration lol its comical. Tc mode is great for flavor chasers but I stick with good old cloud chasing and try to get as much flavor as possible but I'm not big on needed full flavor of my juice tbh tc mode is a ..... to find a good medium
LOL I've already bought Sigelei 213 for a month. However, I kind of get bored of the big MOD and heavy could. Right now, I'm a huge fan of JUUL, and I think I may quit smoking by using it. It's......so..........good......

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Hi,vapers! I'm a starter in vaping, and using the Sigelei 213 + ELF2 atomizer. My friend suggested me to buy Sigelei 213 because of it quality and high power. However, after using it for a while, I think its design is not cool and stylish enough, comparing with Smoke for example, and consider to get a new kit. Should I change it? Any suggestion? Thanks a lot.
I'd never get a 213. The mod doesn't do the wattage it promises, the tc on it doesn't work, it's not upgradeable, Sigelei has threatened reviewers who've informed consumers about these issues. In fact, boycott Sigelei altogether.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I have and use a Sigelei 213 and a Fuchai 213. Like the looks and feel of the mods. But only use them in power mode. If, an unlikely if, I were to get another, it would certainly be the Fuchai 213 Plus. I have no idea if the Plus fixed any of the problems @KenD mentioned and not bothering to check because.....

I also have the Alien. Should either of my 213's crap out or I dropped them in a lake, it wouldn't faze me in the least. If that happened to my Alien, I'd cry like a baby for a week (or however long it would take to get another). Alien wins, hands down as would many other dual 18650 mods.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I have and use a Sigelei 213 and a Fuchai 213. Like the looks and feel of the mods. But only use them in power mode. If, an unlikely if, I were to get another, it would certainly be the Fuchai 213 Plus. I have no idea if the Plus fixed any of the problems @KenD mentioned and not bothering to check because.....

I also have the Alien. Should either of my 213's crap out or I dropped them in a lake, it wouldn't faze me in the least. If that happened to my Alien, I'd cry like a baby for a week (or however long it would take to get another). Alien wins, hands down as would many other dual 18650 mods.
According to the Anthony Vapes review (he's active in the forums here) the 213+ doesn't fare any better.

Reactions: OlderNDirt

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
I'd never get a 213. The mod doesn't do the wattage it promises, the tc on it doesn't work, it's not upgradeable, Sigelei has threatened reviewers who've informed consumers about these issues. In fact, boycott Sigelei altogether.

Yea threatening reviewers is the biggest issue for me... I love when people say "I don't use TC" or "I don't need 213 watts" okay great! You're still getting lied to and encouraging manufactures to keep lying. It's a shame too because Sigelei used to make some top notch products (thanks to Yihi).

viperyuan

Dec 27, 2016
According to the Anthony Vapes review (he's active in the forums here) the 213+ doesn't fare any better.

Thanks. I also watch some youtube reviews about the Sigelei TC Problem. However, some reviewers even didn't lock the resistance before testing TC mode performance. According to my experience, the only problem is Sigelei 213 outputs less vapor than other MODs at the same temperature. BTW, my friend also test the SMOK G-Priv, it also lies about the preheat function. The wave pattern shows no preheat pulse when this function is turned on. Whatsoever, I'm just a simple power mode user. LOL

Reactions: Kprthevapr

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Thanks. I also watch some youtube reviews about the Sigelei TC Problem. However, some reviewers even didn't lock the resistance before testing TC mode performance. According to my experience, the only problem is Sigelei 213 outputs less vapor than other MODs at the same temperature. BTW, my friend also test the SMOK G-Priv, it also lies about the preheat function. The wave pattern shows no preheat pulse when this function is turned on. Whatsoever, I'm just a simple power mode user. LOL

Well, Djlsb Vapes - the most technologically qualified reviewer - tested the 213 very thoroughly and it failed in most regards. The way Sigelei treated Daniel after that is more than enough for me to boycott the company. In my opinion we in the vaping community have a responsibility to call out companies when they behave like Sigelei has. We certainly shouldn't reward them for lying to their customers. Sure, you might only use power mode, but are you really ok with Sigelei scamming others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread