Not open for further replies.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
toasted almond or black walnut would go good with vanilla and tobacco
:laugh:

i dont smoke tobacco blends but to me English toffee would sound good with a tabacky

when i was rolling my own ciggies Buttered rum tabacky was one of my favorites

I have some Capella Almond I haven't tried yet, sounds good.

I have some Buttered Rum from LorAnn Oils I haven't tried as well, anyone know what percentage I should start with on the Buttered Rum?

Vanilla Rum Tobacco sounds really good, thanks.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
what about the ry4 double from tfa

Maple, brown sugar, cherry, banana and pecan. I've tried them all in tobacco and they work... with some, less is more.

I mixed some TFA RY4D and TFA RY4A equal parts for a total of 15% and he likes it, but doesn't love it.

I wish I had some Pecan that sounds like it would work very well.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Vanilla Rum would be good! Sorry I don't know which rum's are good though so I can't help there :(

Maybe a butter rum? Or have you tried FW Jamaican Rum, some say it taste kinda buttery/butterscotchy too, that might go good with your vanilla

Glasseye suggested the VZSC Gourmet Rum so I have that one coming.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I'm trying to get my buddy off Cigarettes and have tried a few things. He recently called and said he likes the Vanilla I put in his Tobacco mix, but wasn't so sure about the Caramel. So what would be really good with Tobacco and Vanilla besides Caramel?

The problem with cigarette smokers and I know (I'm a recent x smoker) they are looking for that flavor that will mimic real tobacco. So I would stay away from fruits, creams or candy additives for now. Go with a 555 or ry1 or 2.

Take a look at the last 3 pages of this thread for a nice recipe.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/108500-halo-freedom-smooth-torque-recipes.html

Last edited:

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
The problem with cigarette smokers and I know (I'm a recent x smoker) they are looking for that flavor that will mimic real tobacco. So I would stay away from fruits, creams or candy additives for now. Go with a 555 or ry1 or 2.

Take a look at the last 2 pages of this thread for a nice recipe.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/108500-halo-freedom-smooth-torque-recipes.html

He's liking the sweet additives, I've made a lot of Tobacco with Menthol for him. It's funny because he wanted me to put Menthol in a RY4 and I did he liked it, but said next time make it without Menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread