What do you use to make a "Chill"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Omo

ECF Veteran
I have been vaping close to 6 months and have started to dabble into DIY. I don't normally vape menthol but every once and a while I do like something cooler. I have Strawberry Chill 8 mg from liquidxpress that I like it but find it has too much chill. I usually reduce the chill by adding more strawberry flavor and nic juice. I would love to make a 12 mg watermelon chill...but don't know what to use to add the coolness to the watermelon ejuice. Any help would be appreciated.

K-Omo

ECF Veteran
I bought a bottle of Mt Baker Vapor's Menthol for just that kind of thing. Right now I'm vaping a mix of strawberry, raspberry, boysenberry and menthol, and it rocks.

There's also something called Koolada, which gives you the coolness without any real flavor.

Thank you. I tried spearmint and wintergreen but I didn't get the refreshing chill flavor I am looking for.

I will look for a menthol or koolada.

K-Omo

ECF Veteran
Thanks for all the suggestions. I just ordered vapors menthol from MBV...but will find koolada and cool hit too. I want a nice light and pleasant coolness, not an over powering mentholly taste. When I get them I will only try 1 drop per 10 ml.

Does anyone know if menthol gets stronger the longer its steeped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread