What do you want Dovpo to produce for the next project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dovpo_hannah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2019
www.dovpoecig.com
Hello fams,
Firstly we should say thank you,thank you for all your support to Dovpo,our Topside series products has achieved great success,we got a lot of good feedback,and Dovpo is also known by more and more people,thank you so much,we can't do it without you.
Please keep an eye on Dovpo,we will have some new products in the next time.
And of course we have never stopped R&D new products,so what kind of device do you want Dovpo to produce in the future?
Thanks again!
Dovpo website: Shenzhen Dovpo Technology Co,. Ltd
Dovpo Official Retail Store: https://store.dovpoecig.com/
Dovpo Facebook: DOVPO Tech
Dovpo Instagram: D O V P O (@dovpo_official) • Instagram photos and videos
Dovpo

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
First things first.
Official store: Every link for the products in the "bestsellers" heading is dead. They all return "product not found"
d.JPG

Even "ADD TO CART" returns "product not found".

HTH
I

Reactions: stols001

dovpo_hannah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2019
www.dovpoecig.com
First things first.
Official store: Every link for the products in the "bestsellers" heading is dead. They all return "product not found"
View attachment 822541
Even "ADD TO CART" returns "product not found".

HTH
I
sorry for that,we will fix it soon,now you can click the banners or the "Featured" products to place order,you can also find products under the catalog https://store.dovpoecig.com/category/Mods.html
Please feel free to contact us if you still have question.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’d like a Topside Carbon single 21700 with a Bluetooth capable Yihi chip, whatever their newest chip is will work fine, joystick delete. Maybe offer one with the dna- replay capable- chip as well. Make some more mods with that carbon finish or a classy metal finish. Avoid cheap looking colors like the OG Topside or any graphics. No plastic mods with alien, wolf, or any other face and no blinking lights, no unnecessary features like mp3, pedometer, ability to transform into a robot, or even a clock for that matter. I have the ability to get the current time from many other places. Make a mod that is durable, looks good, performs well, and keep it simple. Less is more, form follows function, and all that. If it doesn’t have a purpose directly related to providing vapor or displaying information that effects the vapor production or ability to continue to produce vapor than it doesn’t have a place. Well you have your marching orders, thanks for asking, and I can’t wait to see what you come up with.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
A very general thought:
Reliability and ruggedness are a big deal. Mods drop. It’s reality. Anything that is hand held does. The ageis series became popular mostly IMHO because of the ageis 100’s milspec rating. They could actually prove that their mod was reliable and they weren’t shy about publicizing it.
Dovepo has a technology advantage as well. It has the topside squonk system. It’s less messy. There is an “it just works” factor that is quite important. People want devices that don’t have problems. People have enough problems, they don’t want to buy more.
IF the two could be combined it could be overwhelming, at least in the squonk field. Plus the ageis line has proven that a reliability reputation can have a lot of bleed through to other models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread