Status
Not open for further replies.

dovpo_blem

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2019
Philippines
www.dovpoecig.com
Come and see us on The Vaper Expo on Birmingham UK this May 3 to 5 booth #: C415
We are excited to showcase what's new with Dovpo and the future projects.
DXQ4OED.jpg

Be delighted to see first the New Topside Dual Carbon YiHi Edition.
cL6YyZ3.jpg

SEE YOU THERE :banana:

DOVPO Website
Dovpo Facebook: DOVPO Tech
Dovpo Instagram: dovpo_official

• Winner
Reactions: Letitia

Dennis Fongeallaz

May 3, 2019
Come and see us on The Vaper Expo on Birmingham UK this May 3 to 5 booth #: C415
We are excited to showcase what's new with Dovpo and the future projects.
DXQ4OED.jpg

Be delighted to see first the New Topside Dual Carbon YiHi Edition.
cL6YyZ3.jpg

SEE YOU THERE :banana:

DOVPO Website
Dovpo Facebook: DOVPO Tech
Dovpo Instagram: dovpo_official
Can't wait for theTopside dual carbon to come out. Only seen one picture of it but it was beautiful. Thanks TVC Dovpo and YIHI for making it happen

Tommygun_83

May 3, 2019
[emoji7][emoji7] can't wait to see final specs on this. From what info i have found: looks like a full 90% carbon shell integrated with 10% resin, it's still a dual 18650, custom yihi chip with joystick delete (I'm thinking sx550j as others are limited to below 100w), multiple colours available including blue, black, pink and orange but still subject to change pending production. Production started may 1st. Price point is an interesting one; Brian (tvc) hinted at around $140ish (I'm guessing USD) which is incredible, but I've heard it's currently going for around £179 at the uk expo, which is closer to $240usd which imo is overpriced unless that's just a price for the first limited few on offer at the expo? Will know pricing soon anyway. I'd be expecting in the range of $150-$180usd to compete with similar DNA250c dual batt squonks like the drone or the rebel.
04bf5f675abd934a3384bf35a2802676.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Pretty damn similar I'd imagine. Take away replay mode and add in Bluetooth connectivity instead. Both very customisable, i believe the yihi even trumps dna on that level, although DNA has the evolv platform.

Bluetooth would be nice for on the fly data. I should have asked how the straight TC compares. I’ve never dealt with yihi boards. I’m interested though because the thing seems to be selling at or above DNA C class prices. My understanding was EVOLV couldnt be caught for TC quality (yet). This thing is selling at prices which make it look like it has been though. Makes me curious.

dovpo_blem

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2019
Philippines
www.dovpoecig.com
Pretty damn similar I'd imagine. Take away replay mode and add in Bluetooth connectivity instead. Both very customisable, i believe the yihi even trumps dna on that level, although DNA has the evolv platform.

Great to see you here bro Tommy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread