What e-cigs have pccs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I have several J118's and love them. There is also a new site coming this week with a m401 upgrade (sidesho) that will have the pcc.

Here's some links so you can check them out yourself. There is a 30% off coupon in this thread annoucing the opening of modernvapor and he is the one with the sidesho. His 902 is a J118 with a 220mah, and not a 180mah as the VX2/J-118 does

These 2 suppliers also carry the j118/vx2
www.esmokeronline.com
LiteCig

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    I have several J118's and love them. There is also a new site coming this week with a m401 upgrade (sidesho) that will have the pcc.

Here's some links so you can check them out yourself. There is a 30% off coupon in this thread annoucing the opening of modernvapor and he is the one with the sidesho. His 902 is a J118 with a 220mah, and not a 180mah as the VX2/J-118 does

These 2 suppliers also carry the j118/vx2
    www.esmokeronline.com
    LiteCig

Sorry, what is 'sidesho'/new site with 401 PCC?

Monie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 26, 2009
    USA
    Sorry, what is 'sidesho'/new site with 401 PCC?

Sorry if that's not clear. It's not a 401 pcc, it's a sidesho (new model) and looks similar to a 401. I also just asked if the parts were interchangeable in his thread and they are not. The thread of modernvapor's store opening is in my post above and has a link to the site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread