What E-Liquid Flavors Seem to be the most popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombtrack311

Apr 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Ive been making my own juice for a month or so now and have come across a source for some really cost effective supplies. Ive been toying with the idea of buying bulk and selling off enough to pay for my own juice but not to really make a profit. I was also wondering what you think the possible demand would be for say 30ML of 12mg juice at $4, 18mg at $5 and 24mg at $6... With shipping at cost do you think i could sell enough to pay for my ecig hobby??

Thanks in advance and happy vaping

bombtrack311

Apr 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Ive had RY4 in the past and it was probaly the best menthol flavor i tried. I think the further i get from analogs the less and less interested i'm in cigarrete flavors... my favorite flavor is the Fruit Punch from planet eliq.... but if you had to choose what would probaly be the 6 most sellable flavors you got any more suggestions??

Bunker Boy

Apr 8, 2011
Omaha
Beginners tend to want something with a strong tobacco taste.

That's where I'm at. After reading a bunch of threads here, it seems like folks tend to move away from the tobacco flavors over time and get into the fruity/confectionery flavors. I'm not sure I want to go there, especially when there are hundreds to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread