The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What else do the SS skinz fit?

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    okay....good news!!!

they will fit the KR8 shorty battery perfectly

they will fit the 510 battery perfectly with care..

and

they WILL fit a 510 manual battery!
    all you have to do is cut a little X over the switch before you apply your heat from the hair dryer.

My ever helpful husband walked in while I was using the hair dryer to apply a skin to my 510 PT. He says....would you like me to get you my heat gun?
    ah....that would be a no....we are talking a device designed to apply the skin to airplane wings. :evil:

2. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

That's good news about the KR8 shorties...

lol... don't even want to think about what that heat gun would do to the battery.

3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    or my Pass Through !

Forgot to mention...talked to Bill yesterday and he told me that he had tried them on a Hendu....and they stuck just fine.

Guess I better clarify what a KR8 Shorty is....it is NOT the standard 220 mah KR8...it is a specialty battery that is the same length as the 4081 and around 180 mah. I know of one company that sells them but honestly don't know much else about them. Give me a break and dont ask...just Google it okay? I'm trying really hard to behave....last thing I need is a muzzle.

4. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    i think its exactly what you need! :D jk

5. Ravens Rose

lol... ok, ok.. I won't ask... I will find out on my own.

I see that you are trying really, really hard to behave which is kinda a shame since I am just coming on board... lol... just kidding... but we do need to keep things fun! :evil:

That's what it's all about.... helping each other, information & having fun!

6. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ...but how much fun would I be if I were muzzled and chained to a tree? right...nevermind....I don't want to know....

moving right along........

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

510 Joye PT with 510/4081 adapter and SS cartomizer.

Raven...stop typing...I mean it...dont even ask...ask someone else where the drip tip came from.:D
    But DO ask where I got the beautiful lanyard...custom made by laurieok...look through the contest thread for her entry and photo :toast:
    oh....and if your really disappointed by the amazing feat of self control I am currently displaying...dont worry...everyone knows it cant last long.:evil: But if you cant wait for it believe me....there are ample opportunities all over the ECF forum for you to see me making inane irrelevant posts and generally looking like a complete jackass....or you can just stay here and wait.

7. Ravens Rose

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The lanyard is beautiful.... I think I did make a comment on Lauriok contest entry (black lanyard, right) ... one of those cross chatter posts you loved so much. :blush:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.