What Flavor Are you Vaping Right Now? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demiurgous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Wyze - Talon (best of the bunch right now)
Caterpillar - Cheshire (tis OK)
EliqCube - Southern Comfort (not too shabby)
Omega vape - Hendershot (can't wait to clean this tank out! Blech)

Soon to vape: Applewood, Wrangler, and Classic Country, all from Mountain Oak. The vape mail is in the mail box, according to my email, and I'm stuck at work.

Zazoie

Jan 21, 2015
Hoth
I am puffing on Nerdz cuz I is one!

Nerdz.jpg

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
In one clearo I have Mt. Baker Vapor's Jizmoglobin. A delicious creamy blueberry - a favorite of my daughter and myself.

In the other clearo, I have a mixture of Mt. Baker Vapor's East Coast Tobacco and Seattle Vapor's Vanilla Custard. I was not happy with the flavor from the East Coast Tobacco - I had ordered it for my daughter's boyfriend's grandfather when Grandpa decided he wanted to try vaping. Grandpa decided vaping is not for him, and returned what we gave him, and rather than waste good eliquid I am using it. The combination of tobacco and vanilla custard is really hitting the spot.

matrix961

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
East Coast USA
I got 2 tanks going right now after upgrading my hardware, one with Monster Melons and the other with Madrina. Both of these are awesome melon flavors.

I can't believe how good these flavors are now. I really haven't looked into anything since I started back in 2011 lol. I got stuck on a standard menthol flavor and that's what I've been vaping for years. What helped was a local vape store opening up near me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread