What Flavor Are you Vaping Right Now? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterSkye

Jan 24, 2014
Murrieta, CA
I alternate between flavors. During work, I vape a VapePure Double Choco 100% VG. When I'm relaxing and actually have the sense to enjoy the flavor, I love a 50/50 mix of VapePure Cappuccino and Halo Belgian Cocoa, both at 18mg. I'm looking for a good Hazlenut flavor so I can try to mimic the taste of those Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

WinterSkye

Jan 24, 2014
Murrieta, CA
If it's the FlavorZ Bakery Blends, I bought a 15ml bottle of that. It tasted decent in the shop, but I can't seem to get into it. Honestly, it tastes like crap to me right now. I've been trying to find a decent flavor to mix it with to drown out the banana taste.

Right now I am vaping Elvis from The Vapor Spot in Cali where I was on vacation. It is one of their own blends. Nana and PB sandwhich. Trying to find some good sour fruity/candy flavors currently.

soap4you2

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2014
Hoschton, GA
I'm vaping grape bubbleyum from Slim's Ejuice. Awesome! reminds me of my childhood getting a treat out of the gumball machines! Exhale gives a little bit of a smarties flavor. My daughter wanted to try Grape, so I'll be splitting this with her (maybe). Got my first order today (30ml for 7.84 with facebook coupon) and immediately ordered 50 ml of the Rainbow Road which is "cherries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and starfruit. Be warned that this one will keep your mouth busy after the vapor has already left." I got it with sweetener and menthol in it. Wonderful prices, very fast shipping and lots of varieties. Will definately be ordering more from them.

• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread