Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Another excellent reason to get into DIY in my opinion. You would be surprised at just how easy it is. There are some great threads on ecf if you are interested.

You probably know about this thread, but thought I'd throw it out there for anyone who doesn't..........

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals-185.html

If you are gonna buy and try new things........it just makes sense to get em' on sale. :)

Thanks for the links although at one time around here it was considered poor forum etiquette to jump in on a posting in a vendor's forum with sales and products being sold by other vendors. For now I'll wait and see if the folks at MadVapes have reply to this thread and the mysteriously missing 50ml bottles.

ms421

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
OKC
Been a loyal customer for years! Called last week because I couldn't find 50 mils . . . was told they were out of stock and would be available in a few days . . . still not available as of this post and am really disappointed that those of us who order 50 mils can't take advantage of the 15% discount currently offered . . . bad inventory control, imo . . . can we get a rain check?

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
No they are not.......

They were as of 11:00am CST Friday. I placed an order for several Top Vapor flavors in 50ml and had considered a couple of Hangsen flavors in 50ml as well. By 2:00pm was notified my order was shipped.

In checking their website this morning it is kind of hit and miss finding a flavor in the 50ml, but they're there. I guess I don't feel bad now about missing the 15% sale if the 50ml stock got depleted or was removed from inventory. :)

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Sorry about the bottles everyone. From what I've been told, we cleaned out our supplier, so that's what you saw last Friday: everything they had left. We're working on getting more bottles as soon as possible. I'm sure if you contact customer service about the sale and not having bottles, they'll be more than happy to work with you.
-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread