--------- what hhv are you vaping right now this minute ---------

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
loaded up my RSST with my PB with an Single OverHead Coil with Cotton... man...does this stuff smoke good.. love the flavor of the smoke it produces ;) Im letting the Legend steep some more before I smoke it... :)
Single Overhead Coil ? Ya gotta kickstart the SVD and hold it over your head to vape it ?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Was vaping Huntsman in the KFL plus and Heavenly Army in the KFL most of last week on Friday I topped both off with a menthol version of each juice just to wake up the taste buds a bit. That was nice. Then last night I was gunna top 'em off again and got the bottles mixed up!

Now I got two tanks of Heavenly Huntsman Army Menthol. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

EDIT: It's still vapeable and not too bad at that. Kinda like putting maple syrup on your s'mores... :p

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Dripped some Gaia this afternoon. Add this to the earthy family of flavors from HHV that also includes Huntsman, Dark Horse, and Maple, Eh? Gaia is less grassy than Huntsman and Maple, Eh with a malt note but definitely Earthy. It's an interesting flavor that I am still trying to wrap my mind around.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Still finishing off one of the tanks of Heavenly Huntsman Army Menthol, which turned out to be quite good. The other KFL now has Black Cherry from NET.com also a very good pipe tobacco NET. Followed up with Dragon's Fire in the KayFun Mini. Some may ask why is DF allocated to the mini? Well because I only have two KFLs. Simple as that. :D

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Now we're on Black Cherry and Sludge in the big KFLs and still DF on the mini.
Chak you made me remember that I had some Sludge steeping , right about 2 months old , got it loaded in one of the 3.1 's and DF in the other , the Sludge hasn't changed much with age maybe a touch smoother but that's it , still good stuff though .

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Legend in one 3.1 , Temptation in the other , I ordered Temptation with extra extract and it's coming to life quickly , deeper , darker chocolate than TC , nice pipe tobacco balancing with it , just a touch of sweet cream , I'm really starting to like it , plays well vaping against Legend , excellent duo .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
PB in one 3.1 , HA in the other , I'm not liking this PB in the 3.1 , BK went from 30 nic to 36 , it tasted great dripping it into his RSST but it's way too much nic in a kayfun , it's harsh , I'm gonna cut it with zero nic TC .

Thanks for the warning. I have BK's 36 sitting on my desk right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread