Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
My bottle of Temptation needs to wake up. I vaped some last night and it didn't have much flavor. But I was vaping it in a Vivi Nova and that could have something to do with it.

When I get my new HC kayfun 3.1, I'll load it up with Temptation and see how it tastes.

Badmonkey, it's gonna be a shame if we find a juice that you like and I don't. It will throw our symmetry completely out of balance. :laugh:

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
My bottle of Temptation needs to wake up. I vaped some last night and it didn't have much flavor. But I was vaping it in a Vivi Nova and that could have something to do with it.

When I get my new HC Kayfun 3.1, I'll load it up with Temptation and see how it tastes.

Badmonkey, it's gonna be a shame if we find a juice that you like and I don't. It will throw our symmetry completely out of balance. :laugh:

Those HC 3.1's are habit forming huh Pappy ? Try ordering Temptation with extra extract and loading a 3.1 with it , the extra extract wakes it up faster and it's killer in a 3.1 .

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Those HC 3.1's are habit forming huh Pappy ? Try ordering Temptation with extra extract and loading a 3.1 with it , the extra extract wakes it up faster and it's killer in a 3.1 .

I will try that. And, yes, they are habit forming. My 3rd one just arrived today from Luxor. It's the polished version, although it's not really polished. It's just more polished than the matte finish one is.

badmonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2009
USA
Tuscan Cocoa is probably a good mixer for Shadow. I'm vaping some well-steeped Shadow right now in a Kayfun 3.1, and it's good stuff.

I have one tank fill-up left from the Shadow sampler bottle I got. I'm putting it away for a month or two.
Doing the same with the rest of the Gaia.

I cleaned my other tank and filled it with HT. I really like that I have a go-to flavor already.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I try to have a minimum of 200ml of HT on hand at any point in time. I've got about that much now, and I've got another 100ml (along with 150ml of other HHV flavors) headed my way from HHV now.

HT is definitely my go-to juice. But I'd get tired of it if I didn't have others to switch to. Dragon's Fire, Pirate's Booty, Serendipity, Heavenly Army and now Maple Eh are all part of the rotation.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I think you'll like the ones you ordered. As I said above, I'm still waiting for my bottle of Temptation to wake up. It doesn't have much flavor right now. There's nothing offensive about it; it just doesn't have much taste.

And I think you'll like Dipity. Good stuff, IMO.

If you try Maple Eh, don't give up on it too quickly. Let it steep a month or so, and then vape about 5ml of it before pronouncing judgment. Your first vape may taste grassy. But you might just find it growing on you. That's what Huntsman did to me. And Maple Eh tastes like well-steeped Huntsman to me.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I've got BK's 36mg PB and some Grandpa's Nightcap that Bronze sent to BK in the 3.1's , Grandpa's Nightcap reminds me somewhat of Sludge , it's got a raisin note from the tobacco , Bronze if you still have some of BK's PB please revisit it if you can , it's smoothed out dramatically to me , I'd like to know if it's my sense of taste or if it's actually the juice that's changed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread