Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I've got BK's 36mg PB and some Grandpa's Nightcap that Bronze sent to BK in the 3.1's , Grandpa's Nightcap reminds me somewhat of Sludge , it's got a raisin note from the tobacco , Bronze if you still have some of BK's PB please revisit it if you can , it's smoothed out dramatically to me , I'd like to know if it's my sense of taste or if it's actually the juice that's changed .

I'll probably do another round eventually. I'm not expecting much of a change.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
  • Deleted by Bronze
  • Reason: Double Post

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
mini woodvil.jpg
Shadow, from 1/3/14, in this.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Okay... its a boring Sunday being spent at home with a worn out back and 2 pain pills in me. ( yup I really messed it (my back) up good over the last few days).
So Im sitting here looking at my 3 most favorite flavors Legend, Temptation, and PB.. and wondered...
so I took an empty 30 ml bottle, added 12ml glycerin, 7ml 36nic 100vg Legend, 3ml 24 nic 100vg Temptation, 3ml 36 nic 100vg PB and mixed them...
Turned out pretty good... has the spicy note from PB at first, the sweetness from the glycerin and the temptation adds a cocoa/chocolate taste, the Legends cherry/blackberry hints come thru after the cocoa/chocolate simmers down. On exhale, the sweetness reappears and the cocoa/chocolate becomes predominate...
Tempting Legendary Sweet Booty... :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I got Legend in a 3.1 , I don't know how BK got so many tanks of Legend through his , I'm on my third tank with this wick and I'm at 15 watts with a 1.7 ohm microcoil , I kept upping the power as vapor production dropped , I usually rewick and dryburn after 2 tanks but let it go this time , obviously not a good idea , I do have Temptation kicking out clouds in the other 3.1 at 12 watts with a 1.5 ohm microcoil though . :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I got Legend in a 3.1 , I don't know how BK got so many tanks of Legend through his , I'm on my third tank with this wick and I'm at 15 watts with a 1.7 ohm microcoil , I kept upping the power as vapor production dropped , I usually rewick and dryburn after 2 tanks but let it go this time , obviously not a good idea , I do have Temptation kicking out clouds in the other 3.1 at 12 watts with a 1.5 ohm microcoil though . :)

you need to start out at low watts, like 7-8, and yup, eventually you need to ramp it up to 12-13 towards the end. If I start out at 11-12 the wick gets gunked at day 3.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Huntsman -- my goodness -- I've waited 2 months since my last bottle, which was vaped before a proper steeping so I cheated myself out of a great flavor experience. The younger, less mature, early Huntsman (light in color and flavor) is all pine trees and shrubbery. Whilst a mature Huntsman is the whole forest in full Autumn bloom, a gentle wind rushing through the trees casting oranges, reds and yellows across the rippling pond while the maple trees sap sings along the tongue.

3 months steep -- WAIT -- ALWAYS WAIT FOR IT! :)

Bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread