Status
Not open for further replies.

OLDER71

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Started into first bottle of Dragon's Fire tonight. Really Good at one month steeped :vapor:

I've found DF good for Me right out of the box:D Just got 2 bottles of 50/50, and will see if I can leave My "mitts" off long enough to see how it suits Me at 2, then 4 weeks:)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
50/50 blend of Shadowfax and Tuscan Cocoa. A blend recommended by MPH (though he was using Heavenly Army instead of Shadow). Very good. The Tuscan knocks down that rich, creamy base of Shadowfax and makes it more durable. Give it a try if you have Tuscan Cocoa. Blend it with either Shadowfax or Heavenly Army. And yes, allow time for the blend to steep too. You're mixing flavors and they need to bond as well.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Shadowfax, 80/20/18 nic. Tonight, when I try my new GS Sub 2.0 for the first time during Game of Thrones, I am looking forward to my first taste of DF in nearly a week. I foolishly gave my last steeped bottle of DF about ten days ago to a noob I converted (thinking I had two bottles). What do I always tell my sons about thinking? "Don't hurt yourself."

<== Silly Lion!

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
50/50 blend of Shadowfax and Tuscan Cocoa. A blend recommended by MPH (though he was using Heavenly Army instead of Shadow). Very good. The Tuscan knocks down that rich, creamy base of Shadowfax and makes it more durable. Give it a try if you have Tuscan Cocoa. Blend it with either Shadowfax or Heavenly Army. And yes, allow time for the blend to steep too. You're mixing flavors and they need to bond as well.

I just may have to try something like that. Nice call on the steep post-mixing. I had not considered that....

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just may have to try something like that. Nice call on the steep post-mixing. I had not considered that....

It's really good Lion. I've tried blending TC with some PB (the newer PB) and it didn't quite work. But when MPH mentioned he blended his TC with HA it made sense to me. SF and HA are just too rich for me to vape for a long time (though I really enjoy them while vaping them). The TC calms it down and actually enhances the flavor. I always thought TC had a tobacco-like quality to it.

mph2373

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2012
NYC
I'll have to give that blend a try MPH. What are you at? 50/50? I think Tuscan tastes more like tobacco than HA or Shadow as it is. :)

Maybe add some of HHV's Peanut Butter and you can have a Reeses.

50/50. I think I have some peanut butter cookie somewhere. Didn't even think of that! I LOVE Reese's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread