--------- what hhv are you vaping right now this minute ---------

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

*RJ*

Well, to start off, I've been rocking Oompa in my VMod the last two days - can't believe I vaped the whole thing! This tank is 9ml (but I fill it with about 8) and just refilled late this morning when it got down to the last ml or so. Whoa, 7 ml in one day and I was switching off with other flavors to boot!!!

Other flavors include, Booty, Dipity, and GA Peach T. all in T3's and eGo Twists.

Gotta say that the Vapage AMG Hybrid attomizers are kick a..! IMO, Beats the HH.357 by a mile, at least when attached to the VMod. HH.357 are great by themselves.

I'm not impressed by the Silo cartomizer at all. meh (I have very bad luck with cartos)

I'm vaping Oompa today myself. This stuff is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Some good sheet.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Pffftt. That's so yesterday. ;) I vaped HA all day yesterday. Moved on to steeped popcorn . . . err . . . Caramel Capp today.

April, aren't you a Caramel Capp fan? This popcorn thing is making me crabby.

It doesn't taste like popcorn to me. It tastes exactly like Caramel Cappuccino to me. I wish it did taste like popcorn......

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Pffftt. That's so yesterday. ;) I vaped HA all day yesterday. Moved on to steeped popcorn . . . err . . . Caramel Capp today.

April, aren't you a Caramel Capp fan? This popcorn thing is making me crabby.

I am, but it has to steep longer if you still get popcorn. It goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread