The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What I did today. I'm friggin' hooked now!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Tunka, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tunka

Tunka Full Member

May 31, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Well, let me start out with my current rig. Since I just got into vaping I bought a Stardust starter kit from RTV, in Tennessee. It came with 2 CE4 cartomizers (comp to an iClear 16 single coil) that are disposable with plastic drippers, Battery charger, case and two juices, my choice which ones. That applied to the batteries also. It initially included 2 650mAh Kanger eGos, I changed that to the 1000mAh type, for a small increase in cost. I opted for the menthol and Maxx juices as I was looking for a tobacco hit. The Maxx was rather harsh in the TH department. So, brain-fart! I added some menthol juice to it. Mellowed that bad boy out instantly and then, over one week, it aged into a fine DIY juice that I use constantly now.

I registered to this wonderful forum about 3 days back. Best damn thing I did to help my noobish ways. Anywho, I replied to another poster from Pittsburgh who was new like me. That got an answer from another SW Penna. chuffer that told me about a lil store in South Side, Vape Inn on Carson. Well, I was going to that end of town to see Godzilla (wait for the DVD folks) so, I stopped in Vape Inn. Small place, Bout as big as a master bath with two display cases chock full of vaping supplies. A juice bar to try the various juices offered for sale and a knowledgeable young lady that answered all my questions.

The reason why I went there was I wanted a place local to get supplies, saves on shipping costs. Don't get me wrong. RTV is a fine on-line source for vaping supplies. I just am a cheap bastid. :D (I'll probably get my menthol juice from them all the time as most places I have tried around town have menthol that would melt your sinuses.) While I was there I got a hands on tutorial on cartomiser vs. clearomizer. I walked out of there with 2 shiny new Kanger EVOD2 MT BCC tanks and three bottles of juice to try. Two 7 leaf tobacco 18mg (my search goes on) and a strong menthol for mixing.

I'd like to thank those who have patiently answered my questions and the guy who told me about Vape Inn!

CHUFF ON! :vapor:

2. dice57

dice57 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Mount Vernon, Wa
    congrats on your acquisition. lol. The more one vapes, the better vape gets. Don't even go looking into re-buildable atomizers, once down the rba way one never returns. lmao

I've gone beyond hooked to signed, sealed and delivered.!!! Delivered! Did someone say vapemail?? :lol:

3. Jugband

Jugband Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2013
    PA, USA
    Congrats! Welcome to your new hobby! :laugh:

4. cbrite

cbrite Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Oh dear...thanks for the movie review. I was thinking it might be okay based on clips. Were the special effects good???

Glad you made it to the vape shop and got some good stuff!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.