What In The Fudge Is Happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
So guys some of y'all know me by now some of ya don't. If you do you know I am no stranger to vaping and building coils. Well recently in the past week or two no matter what flavor I'm using what coil I use it's just like there's no flavor anymore. It's just like bleh. I know it's not vape fatigue guys I drink muh liquids and rotate juices I actually just got like 7 120mls I've never tried before. The only time anything taste good is through my mom's smok Vape Pen 22 or when I'm using my DIY Menthol Coconut. Any help? It's making me insane. I'm usually down for staggered fused claptons and they rock my world with flavor and TH. Something's just been off lately. Using an IPV3, SkeletonKey Mech, and a triple parallel box. Mage RTA, Petri RTA, Dark Horse RDA, Twisted Messes Squared RDA, Mutation XV4 RDA. Oh yeah bomb pop also tastes okayish. But fudge bomb pop lol. As always guys much love and much appreciation.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Well, firstly, get your own AIO device and quit using your mom's. And use it more often.
You may not have the traditional definition of vape fatigue, but you do have 1 version. All those low ohm high power settings and fancy coils will burn you out just as fast as using the same eliquid day in and day out.

Switch out to something that doesn't need to be warped up for awhile and just enjoy the vapor!

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
Well, firstly, get your own AIO device and quit using your mom's. And use it more often.
You may not have the traditional definition of vape fatigue, but you do have 1 version. All those low ohm high power settings and fancy coils will burn you out just as fast as using the same eliquid day in and day out.

Switch out to something that doesn't need to be warped up for awhile and just enjoy the vapor!

Yeah, I honestly propably won't do thay just because I don't get enough TH and anything ober 6mg of nic now taste like .... haha. But I did just build a simple spaced coil and it seems to be doing the job somewhat!

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
Wanna re set those taste buds? Eat pickles or hot peppers!
OR drink tequila. :p
I used the same liquid for about a year and loved it over all others and then one day it just didn't do it for me anymore. I think that just happens, we start to use better equipment and those loved juices just don't taste the same anymore.
But if you can't taste anything.......I have to agree with Cheallaigh above......maybe getting head cold ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread