Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Agree on both counts with Troll. Cold hits for juice may be menthol or minty TH behind the main flavor of the juice and cold hit for an ecig is the cold puffs (without pressing the vape button) you take on your eGo-T (to wick the juice to the atty spike) after refilling your tank or swapping out atties.

I think someone must make an online vape wiki dictionary! Should be quite long by now :).

Interesting. What is Koolada?

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
As Disk4mat also stated, he and I both order from my friend and local supplier Purevapes You can add the cold hit to everything like I do. 3 levels of strength. Cold or Icy in my opinion! I recommend trying cold hits if you can find them from your suppliers. I've noticed not all of them offer it, but glad I've got a fantastic local supplier to get it from.

Trollkin

Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Coeur d'Alene, ID USA
Sorry about hijacking your thread, Alliebar...

I'll check out your supplier - I wonder how Koolada (that name still cracks me up) differs from regular old menthol.

Also, WTB a local juice supplier - I envy you guys. Argh.

EDIT: <facepalm> I just checked out Koolada at TFA, and realized that I had seen it months ago, and discounted it as menthol with a hip-cool new name. Oops. Yay for new flavorings to try!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread