What is a Juice control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4T3Z0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Brevard, NC, USA
It controls the rate at which juice flows to your coils. if your looking for cleros that have replaceable heads then i cant think of any off the top of my head that have this but i have seen several rebuildable ones that use juice flow control cant remember which ones but ill look some up and post back

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Hi Sound Blaster and welcome to the forum!

As was said above, it's on some of the more advanced toppers and controls how much juice gets sucked into the wick area whe you take a draw.

Hope it helps and Happy Vaping!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
A couple of the new sub-ohm tanks have stock coils that have "juice control".

If you are a "mouth-to-lung" inhaler or use thinner juice in these new tanks this feature may work well. It may help slow down the delivery of juice to the coil.

The Delta II tank calls it "Liquid Valve Control" and the SmokTech VTC tank calls it "Adjustable Liquid Feed". Check reviews on youtube to see how it works.

Last edited:

T4T3Z0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Brevard, NC, USA
A couple of the new sub-ohm tanks have stock coils that have "juice control".

If you are a "mouth-to-lung" inhaler or use thinner juice in these new tanks this feature may work well. It may help slow down the delivery of juice to the coil.

thats pretty cool id never noticed a stock coil atty have juice flow controls. do you happen to remember which ones have this?

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
thats pretty cool id never noticed a stock coil atty have juice flow controls. do you happen to remember which ones have this?

I added the information to my post. Took a little while to find it as there are just so many sub-ohm tanks out there. There may be others that also other sub-ohm tanks/coils with this feature.

The Delta II tank calls it "Liquid Valve Control" and the SmokTech VTC tank calls it "Adjustable Liquid Feed". Check reviews on youtube to see how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread