The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What is Dragon Fruit?

Discussion in 'The Vapor Room' started by ChrisW004, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ChrisW004

ChrisW004 Full Member

Jan 21, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    So what is Dragon Fruit? I see it as the weekender this week, but have no idea what it would be like... can anyone give me a description/review? Thanks!

2. segaman

segaman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2011
    Mason City, IA
  3. ChinMullet

ChinMullet Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2012
    Outer Space
    The mail dude dropped my TVR order off yesterday. The dragonfruit juice is quite tasty. It's a very subtle melon-ish taste, and not too sweet. If you've ever had lychee berries, it's along the same lines.

4. mrrunon

mrrunon Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    i bought this when it was on weekender myself... didn't like it that much, but the juices from this vendor are pretty good.

5. mattkohl71

mattkohl71 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2012
    Iowa
    I actually just bought one from the store and had to look up how to eat the damned thing.

First off, the look CRAZY on the inside. Completely white fruit with a ton of black seeds. Delicious as hell too.

The juice does a very good job of imitating it... The candy flavors are far too strong. Real dragonfruit has a subtle sweetness and flavor.

I'm about to load it up and try it out, but the smell is almost spot on (Maybe a little too sweet, but more VG can do that)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.