• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

what is everyones favourtite juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrkewl

Jan 6, 2013
singapore
  • Deleted by Syn007

Mrkewl

Jan 6, 2013
singapore
  • Deleted by oOSubliminalOo

sgvap22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
DEADLY Red Dot
That's a great idea :D

vaping at 18mg makes me feel that i'm upgrading from analogs which is 12mg per stick, despite the knowledge that the nic in analogs are powered by the other chemicals in it.

For now i'll try to get used to the 9mg, if not i'll mix the juices as mentioned. Thanks, never thought of that :)

Wouldn't that be 18mg/ml against 12mg/stick? If you Vape 3ml a day, wouldn't that be about only 5 sticks of cig?

Ejeltorschism

Oct 17, 2012
Singapore
Returning the thread back to HC juices - my favorites there are Red Bull (agreeing with many here) and Root Beer Soda. I also like Almond and Cheesecake for mixing with some of the tobacco flavours.
HC juice I really couldn't stand is Red Cola. What flavour is that supposed to be anyway? I couldn't identify it at all - not like any cola I've ever had.

joy92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
SG
red cola?coke maybe?im gona try out rootbeer frm tpa soon.heard many good things abt it.and i love real cheesecake,who doesnt right.might try it out as well.thanks
Returning the thread back to HC juices - my favorites there are Red Bull (agreeing with many here) and Root Beer Soda. I also like Almond and Cheesecake for mixing with some of the tobacco flavours.
HC juice I really couldn't stand is Red Cola. What flavour is that supposed to be anyway? I couldn't identify it at all - not like any cola I've ever had.

rocky111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Over The Rainbow
My current line up!

juice.jpg

There's no such thing as too much juice!!!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread